JMoney Audio - Headbands and Cables for kids! Please visit last page!
Oct 21, 2009 at 4:28 PM Post #331 of 542
so are you saying that the pads that I and several others are waiting for now are the V2 pads or that you will be releasing a new pad after we all just purchased your original pad?

Oct 21, 2009 at 4:46 PM Post #332 of 542
What headroom will be selling soon is V2. I was going to just release the old version first and then the V2 later but decided to just go ahead with the V2 and that's why it is taking longer than expected. I wouldn't tell you guys that I am releasing a V2 and sell you the V1...that's just not cool....

Oct 21, 2009 at 5:20 PM Post #333 of 542
Well im glad you mentioned that because that is how i felt. I admit I was alittle impatient and called Headroom to ask the same questions and they have no answer what so ever and were expecting to be shipping me a v1 pad , saying that they have not even seen the v2 pad.

Oct 21, 2009 at 5:32 PM Post #334 of 542
If you look on their site, they already changed it to V2. It's all good, I talked to Jorge at HeadRoom about this already.

Oct 22, 2009 at 11:09 PM Post #335 of 542
I just found out that there is a V2 Denon pad and when I placed my order through HeadRoom, I purchased the original. I think what you're saying is that I will end up getting the V2 pad, correct?

Oct 23, 2009 at 12:16 AM Post #336 of 542
Hey guys,
NO ONE will receive the V1 pads. This is why everything is taking so long as shipping from across the world for high class materials takes a while. I basically produced half the pads, half way, then decided...well, since I'm going to make so many pads, I might as well just release the V2 now. My cost is much higher for the V2 as the leather is more expensive and the leather is retreated after I assemble them to get an even smoother leather, feels uber buttery and amazing. Sound stage has also been enhanced with the new version and there is more bass impact than the V1.

Basically more bang for your buck. I strongly urge that people DO NOT place orders with HeadRoom until they have them. There will be plenty for everyone so there really is no point placing orders, and waiting for them as since I am redoing everything basically, it is taking longer than expected. I also have to discard my old leather as there is no point in me releasing the V1s anymore.

I will release a formal notice about this maybe tomorrow explaining things in more detail. Sorry for the delay but I hope that you understand that there is sometimes little I can do regarding shipping times for me receiving the raw materials.

Jeremy

Oct 23, 2009 at 11:33 AM Post #338 of 542
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Jeremy, any chance of seeing a picture of a V1 side by side with a V2?

Seconded!

Oct 23, 2009 at 1:56 PM Post #339 of 542
Question. Mind making some lambskin earpads for CD3000's?
biggrin.gif
Would love if you could.

Oct 23, 2009 at 7:22 PM Post #341 of 542
I don't have pics with me right now as the only one set of samples that I made of the V2 I sent it away to a retailer.

They essentially look the same other than the fact that they look better in terms of construction. Dimensions are pretty much the same also.

Oct 23, 2009 at 7:44 PM Post #342 of 542
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZephyrSapphire /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Question. Mind making some lambskin earpads for CD3000's?
biggrin.gif
Would love if you could.

I love adding new products to my line but I do need to have a large enough audience to make it worthwhile. Please make a note of this.

I already have plans to add another pad option to my lineup which are Grado leather pads.

Oct 23, 2009 at 8:08 PM Post #343 of 542
YES!!!! FINALLY!!! the one and only problem i have with my grado headphones are the cup pads which hurt like hell, and doesn't do anything! i'm definitely getting minimum 1, likely 2 grado leather pads when they're out

Oct 24, 2009 at 4:31 AM Post #344 of 542
pics!

Oct 24, 2009 at 4:57 AM Post #345 of 542
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatman711 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I already have plans to add another pad option to my lineup which are Grado leather pads.

Will those Grado pads be bowls or flats?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back