Jlab Jbuds J2 Impressions.
Dec 22, 2008 at 12:10 AM Post #152 of 214
I ordered 2 J2's on the 12/4. I already received both from Amazon but I have yet to receive the BOGO.

The original statment is that they would be shipped by the 12/15 if it was ordered before the 12/10. Now the statement is they don't know when it will be delivered b/c of the load on holiday carriers. I'm beginning to doubt if they even shipped it on the 12/10.

I'm disappointed because I was planning to give all 4 away as gifts for x-mas. There is still time left but I have doubts they will arrive before x-mas day. Now I might have to come up with 2 new gifts... just more money out of my pocket.

Dec 22, 2008 at 4:49 AM Post #153 of 214
According to the auto email that I received they said that they would ship by the 13th. I'm guessing that didn't happen since I still haven't received them. I am a little disappointed, this offer didn't hit the deal sites until a few days after I made my order, and there are a lot of people that received their free buds that ordered long after I did. Pretty frustrating.

Dec 22, 2008 at 5:48 AM Post #154 of 214
Quote:

Originally Posted by tonov12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
According to the auto email that I received they said that they would ship by the 13th. I'm guessing that didn't happen since I still haven't received them. I am a little disappointed, this offer didn't hit the deal sites until a few days after I made my order, and there are a lot of people that received their free buds that ordered long after I did. Pretty frustrating.

Just keep emailing them. Its their obligation to honor their promotion, even if they didn't expect it to show up on deal sites. A company can't just say they're going to have the promotion and then not go through with it. So, to get this message to them, just keep emailing them.

Dec 22, 2008 at 7:48 AM Post #155 of 214
Quote:

Originally Posted by iareConfusE /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just keep emailing them. Its their obligation to honor their promotion, even if they didn't expect it to show up on deal sites. A company can't just say they're going to have the promotion and then not go through with it. So, to get this message to them, just keep emailing them.

Looking at the promotion on page 2 of this thread, the orders had to go through Amazon. Not sure if the deal sites would send them to Amazon (and the J-Labs store), or what.

Dec 22, 2008 at 4:04 PM Post #156 of 214
I just e-mailed them. This was my first email since I forwarded the amazon receipt to them on the 10th Dec.

Here is the reply I got ::

Hello,

Thanks for your email regarding the J2 launch. The special offer has now ended.

We have received an incredible response to our Buy One Get One Free launch promotion and we are working as quickly as possible to process all submissions. Unfortunately, some of our incoming stock has been delayed by UPS. However, we are hustling to get all of the free items out as soon as possible.

Per the terms of the offer, submissions received up until midnight on December 15, 2008 will be honored.

If you would like to be notified of our next Buy One Get One Free special and other upcoming special offers, please add your name to our VIP notification list:

Introducing The JLab VIP Program!

OTHER HOT SALES Through Jan 1

- Our B-Flex Portable USB Laptop Speaker is now on sale from $69.95 to $29.95:
iPod nano Portable Speakers, USB Laptop Portable Speakers, Earbuds for iPod, Creative Zen, nano, Zune, Sansa, Laptops, Notebooks

- Our MiniBlaster Pocket Sized Speaker for iPod nano G2 is on closeout sale from $49.95 to $9.95!!!
iPod nano Portable Speakers, USB Laptop Portable Speakers, Earbuds for iPod, Creative Zen, nano, Zune, Sansa, Laptops, Notebooks

Thanks and Happy Holidays!
Team JLab

Dec 22, 2008 at 8:11 PM Post #157 of 214
First off, we would like to thank all of you for your support and thorough reviews on our products. We definitely take your suggestions, comments and critiques to heart when developing new products!

Second, the BOGO promotion ended on Monday December 15th, 2008. All orders received up until midnight on that day have been honored. All BOGO orders have shipped, with the final batch having departed Friday December 19, 2008. All orders have been shipped via USPS so the arrival date may depend on your location, distance from JLab (in Arizona) and how busy the postal service will be in your area during the holiday season.

As you can imagine, the volume of orders received during the BOGO promotion was massive and we did our best to fulfill orders as they were received. If you ordered some of the more popular colors, (such as Onyx Black) the quantity demand on those were very high so, they were some of the last to be shipped because the stock had to be replenished.

We understand the need for a holiday gift rush but, please be patient. All items have shipped from our end. If you feel there is an issue with your shipment or, (depending on the postal service in your area) you don't receive your order by January 1st, 2009 please contact us directly via our website. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience but, we cannot provide customer service through this or any other forum.

Thank you again for your reviews, your time, and most of all, your interest in JLab Audio.

See you again in '09. Happy Holidays!

Sincerely,

David and his Colleagues at JLab Audio

Dec 22, 2008 at 8:22 PM Post #158 of 214
David, is there anywhere in the UK I can buy these earphones?

Thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 22, 2008 at 9:06 PM Post #159 of 214
Well I was pleasantly surprised this morning as my free buds arrived! This after I sent an email last night to Brian asking for some information about them.
I just wanted to say thanks to JLabs and to you guys at Head Fi for the heads up. Merry Christmas to all. Take care

Dec 22, 2008 at 10:19 PM Post #160 of 214
Sorry oli_ramsay, but the JBuds J2 are only available in the U.S. as they are an Amazon exclusive at this time. We expect to sell out of this holiday run of our products however, after the New Year begins we will be selling the JBuds J2 directly from our site in addition to Amazon. At that time, we can ship to the UK provided that you are willing to pay the international shipping rate.

If you need further information, you can contact us through our site.

Also, while you are on our site you can submit your name to be notified about the launch of our upcoming VIP Program where we will be offering an extended 3 year warranty on all your JLab products, Free JLab giveaways, Special Member Discounts and more!

Dec 23, 2008 at 3:11 AM Post #161 of 214
I was pleased to receive my two free pairs in the mail today, and they were (luckily) sent to the address in my second e-mail.

Looks like I'll be able to give out my stocking stuffers after all.
ksc75smile.gif

Dec 24, 2008 at 2:09 PM Post #162 of 214
Quote:

Originally Posted by tonov12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have you contacted them again mstubie? I've been waiting since the 1st and haven't heard a thing. You're in a worse boat than me, the 24th is a long time! It's starting to look like I won't get my Christmas gifts in time.

YES! I replied to the email that Brian sent me and I got an automated response that the BOGO ended Dec 15th. and is no longer valid. Someone mentioned that black was in high demand, and ups screwed up their shipment.
I keep waiting, but still nothing. I was going to give the case and the J2's to a coworker. Now I will have to tell them sorry, JLab messed me up.
angry_face.gif

Dec 24, 2008 at 6:55 PM Post #163 of 214
Ack, not a fan of these at all. Out of the box, they felt cheaply constructed which worried me. I got a whole 5 minutes of listening out of them before the left ear went out. I didn't do anything to cause this aside from switching tips, which I didn't do with any excessive force. Guess my fears about the cheap construction were valid.

I guess I can't really judge based on 5 minutes but the sound sounded rather canned. The CX300 I got yesterday easily trumps them. Wish I could have had a longer experience but ah well.

Dec 24, 2008 at 7:10 PM Post #164 of 214
Quote:

Originally Posted by wonderwall /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ack, not a fan of these at all. Out of the box, they felt cheaply constructed which worried me. I got a whole 5 minutes of listening out of them before the left ear went out. I didn't do anything to cause this aside from switching tips, which I didn't do with any excessive force. Guess my fears about the cheap construction were valid.

I guess I can't really judge based on 5 minutes but the sound sounded rather canned. The CX300 I got yesterday easily trumps them. Wish I could have had a longer experience but ah well.

It's unfortunate the sound in the left ear went out.

It is true about the sound. It takes at least 24 hours to burn these in, so with only 5 minutes you're not really getting a fair representation of their capabilities.

Dec 25, 2008 at 1:51 AM Post #165 of 214
Exactly, i tried these out. Fantastic, they perform way over the price of $25. I would say, they are on par or even BETTER than the CX300. Considering the CX300 is what, $100 retail?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back