Jlab Jbuds J2 Impressions.
Nov 29, 2008 at 9:12 PM Post #31 of 214
Quote:

Originally Posted by Insidious Meme /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I took the plunge myself, followed instructions for the BOGO, and got an email from JLab stating they'll send out the free items "right away".

Thanks JLab.

What day did you send your email? Still no email so far for me.

Nov 29, 2008 at 9:35 PM Post #32 of 214
Quote:

Originally Posted by Defense /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What day did you send your email? Still no email so far for me.

Did the ordering, and sent the email yesterday. Got a reply within a few hours.

I forwarded to them the Amazon email sent to me with the same title. That might help them find the invoices for these that much sooner.

HTH.

Nov 29, 2008 at 9:45 PM Post #33 of 214
Quote:

Originally Posted by Insidious Meme /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did the ordering, and sent the email yesterday. Got a reply within a few hours.

I forwarded to them the Amazon email sent to me with the same title. That might help them find the invoices for these that much sooner.

HTH.

I did that as well (forwarded with the same title) on Thursday, but didn't get an email. So, I tried again earlier today since JLab's post here said to try again once Friday ends. Hopefully it won't be much longer now.

Nov 30, 2008 at 12:44 AM Post #35 of 214
I got no emails of any kind. The extra pair just showed up a few days later. They came in a stamped yellow envelope from Tuscan, AR. Mail would be a bit slow right now with the holiday.

@gjsi: The isolation is on the lower side IME. Interested, if you get them, to hear a comparison with the ER6i after burning the J2 in a while. They have an Ety-like signature which is strange for an inexpensive dynamic canalphone.

Dec 1, 2008 at 1:52 AM Post #36 of 214
Quote:

Originally Posted by jant71 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got no emails of any kind. The extra pair just showed up a few days later. They came in a stamped yellow envelope from Tuscan, AR. Mail would be a bit slow right now with the holiday.

@gjsi: The isolation is on the lower side IME. Interested, if you get them, to hear a comparison with the ER6i after burning the J2 in a while. They have an Ety-like signature which is strange for an inexpensive dynamic canalphone.

That's weird that some people got an email while others didn't. I haven't received any email so far either, so I'll keep a lookout for something like that.

Dec 1, 2008 at 6:42 PM Post #37 of 214
As you can imagine, this two for one deal has spread like wildfire. I know that quite a few of you haven't receive an e-mail response from us yet. We have at least 300 or so left to sift through from this past weekend alone! If you don't receive yours by the end of this business day, (we are on Tucson, AZ time) please contact brian@jlabaudio.com with your info and requests.

Of course we hope you understand that we cannot use this forum for direct customer service so, please don't contact us here with inquiries.

JLab Audio takes pride in our products and customer service. We look forward to helping you and to your feedback. We'll be checking back in with the head-fi community soon!

Thank you for your time,

---David

Dec 1, 2008 at 7:45 PM Post #39 of 214
i may consider hitting this deal up can't really lose at this price plus the bogo deal

Dec 1, 2008 at 9:41 PM Post #40 of 214
Pretty sure the deal is legit. Ordered the Black/Electric Blue J2's on Amazon at about 1:30ish today, sent the email as soon as I got it, (Just forwarded the confirmation email with a note saying which color and that it was for the BOGO deal discussed here, and bam, less than two hours later:

"Thank you very much for your purchase!

I will be happy to send you a free pair of J2’s in Black /Electric Blue.

Thank you for supporting JLab!

Kind Regards,
Brian Molina
General Manager
JLab Audio"

Nice. I just bumped my purchase order to over $25 for the free shipping by getting a 2gb Sandisk microSDHC card for my Fuze (just a backup, 8gb should be here soon) and got 2 pairs of J2's and the card for $35 shipped vs $32 for just the J2s
biggrin.gif

-w-

Dec 1, 2008 at 11:04 PM Post #41 of 214
yeah if the price was a whole penny more... i'll probably toss in a cheap movie for the free shipping

Dec 2, 2008 at 4:00 AM Post #43 of 214
Well I went ahead and took the plunge on these also. The price was just too good and I was planning on getting some cans for my Mom. Now I guess my sis is gonna get some too! They look nice and the colors are cool! Thanks again Head-fi and JLabs!

Dec 2, 2008 at 5:34 AM Post #44 of 214
Quote:

Originally Posted by JLab Audio /img/forum/go_quote.gif
As you can imagine, this two for one deal has spread like wildfire. I know that quite a few of you haven't receive an e-mail response from us yet. We have at least 300 or so left to sift through from this past weekend alone! If you don't receive yours by the end of this business day, (we are on Tucson, AZ time) please contact brian@jlabaudio.com with your info and requests.

Of course we hope you understand that we cannot use this forum for direct customer service so, please don't contact us here with inquiries.

JLab Audio takes pride in our products and customer service. We look forward to helping you and to your feedback. We'll be checking back in with the head-fi community soon!

Thank you for your time,

---David

Hey David, still no luck with a reply. I'm going to forward my receipt to that email address and hopefully get a response. I do admit that it's a little frustrating seeing some people getting a response in a few hours while I have been waiting since Thursday for one.

Dec 2, 2008 at 9:50 AM Post #45 of 214
Which Team are you talking about???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back