JH Picollino loaner program
Nov 13, 2009 at 2:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 71

hockeyb213

BANNED: BAD TRADER
Hey fellow JH owners out there I have clearance from Wilson over at Jaben to go ahead and start a loaner program using the demo picollino cable for the jh-13's and allow head-fiers to get a sample of this very expensive and awesome sounding cable to get a clue for what it is all about. I am currently waiting on Wilson to get me a final production cable so I can finish my review before I send out the demo which I have been currently using to another head-fier. I will establish the rules/restrictions for how the loaner program will run for a later time but I will create the list of order of who gets it on a first come first serve basis (Please post on this thread rather then pm me if you want to get into the program)

Thanks guys and look forward to hearing your impressions.

(p.s if a mod reads this it may want to be stickied so everyone has a opportunity to see it.)

Order of head-fiers:
1. Lil' Knight
2. Thread
3. Nycdoi
4. Jarmel
5. AVDweeb
6. MaoDi
7. boomana
8. NucRad
9. Sherwood
10. broflamo
11. Sceptre
12. Bojamijams
13. C.L
14. hkimo
15. drp
16. tf1216
17. badwisdom

Nov 13, 2009 at 2:16 AM Post #2 of 71
Dude, me in!
biggrin.gif

Nov 13, 2009 at 2:18 AM Post #5 of 71
nycdoi there will be a few but mainly it is just owning a pair of jh customs and how you will handle receiving + shipping it but for now there is no post or pre-requisite requirements

Nov 13, 2009 at 2:27 AM Post #7 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
nycdoi there will be a few but mainly it is just owning a pair of jh customs and how you will handle receiving + shipping it but for now there is no post or pre-requisite requirements

i'm enjoying my 4days old jh13 right now. i guess insured shipping/receiving is required for this expensive cable?

Nov 13, 2009 at 2:29 AM Post #8 of 71
Yeah and also that you take pictures when you receive it and send it out so we can verify the condition of the cable and whatnot nothing big. As well we would also enjoy a small write up of your thoughts so we can obtain a user feedback base and give the head-fi community a real feel for what these cables are all about.

Nov 13, 2009 at 2:57 AM Post #15 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah and also that you take pictures when you receive it and send it out so we can verify the condition of the cable and whatnot nothing big. As well we would also enjoy a small write up of your thoughts so we can obtain a user feedback base and give the head-fi community a real feel for what these cables are all about.

Who is "we"? Are you now affiliated with the manufacturer or marketer of the product?

Also, how much does this cable cost?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back