JH Audio Lola Impressions and Discussions
Apr 20, 2020 at 5:31 PM Post #526 of 739
JH Audio posted on Facebook that they are extending the sale 10 days and are still including the free upgrades to the 7 pin cable and acoustic chamber.

Apr 21, 2020 at 10:11 PM Post #528 of 739
My 64 Audio A12t is on its way to JH Audio for 3D scanning. I have my other IEMs to carry me until I get it back.
Nice! Which one did you get?

Apr 21, 2020 at 10:28 PM Post #530 of 739
Awesome! I'm still on the "fight" as I prefer to buy locally, but the upgrades are a deal breaker. So when they get the agreement if I will get those or not, I will place the order.

Apr 23, 2020 at 8:26 AM Post #532 of 739
What design did you get? I got a pair earlier this year, black shells with the lightning strike faceplate and gold fly girls. They look awesome and sound incredible.

I am working with JH Audio on the design, so it isn't finalized yet. They did receive my 64 Audio A12t and 3D scanned it, so it should be starting back on its way to me today.

Apr 26, 2020 at 1:55 PM Post #533 of 739
I am working with JH Audio on the design, so it isn't finalized yet. They did receive my 64 Audio A12t and 3D scanned it, so it should be starting back on its way to me today.

I have the Lola (performance series), and was hoping they would re-issue the Lola in the AION shell, but since thats not a possibility, custom is the way to go.

Do you know if the custom Lola you are ordering comes with the new 7-pin cable, and the acoustic chamber, as standard? on the JHA website, it seems to suggest only the Jimi custom comes with those..

I am quite tempted to switch from the universal Lola to the custom....

Apr 26, 2020 at 2:10 PM Post #534 of 739
I have the Lola (performance series), and was hoping they would re-issue the Lola in the AION shell, but since thats not a possibility, custom is the way to go.

Do you know if the custom Lola you are ordering comes with the new 7-pin cable, and the acoustic chamber, as standard? on the JHA website, it seems to suggest only the Jimi custom comes with those..

Not sure this is going to help you but the custom iem company have got a sale on atm with the lola down to £1400 which would be a flat rate pay with no worries about import tax?
http://www.custom-inearmonitors.co.uk/jh-audio-spring-sale-2020.html

Your biggest problem I would have thought would be getting a set of impressions done right now with the lockdown in place unless you have a set of digital scans you could email them?

Apr 26, 2020 at 2:23 PM Post #535 of 739
Not sure this is going to help you but the custom iem company have got a sale on atm with the lola down to £1400 which would be a flat rate pay with no worries about import tax?
http://www.custom-inearmonitors.co.uk/jh-audio-spring-sale-2020.html

Your biggest problem I would have thought would be getting a set of impressions done right now with the lockdown in place unless you have a set of digital scans you could email them?

Thanks for that ! will check them out...

Re the impressions, I have the JH 16 Pro customs which are a perfect fit (they were made quite a few years ago, don't think they kept digital scans back then). I can simply send the 16Pros and they can scan these I believe to make new customs off them..

Apr 26, 2020 at 3:29 PM Post #536 of 739

If you use the current coupon code before the sale ends, you automatically get the 7 pin cable and Acoustic Chamber free. The sale ends on April 30th.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2020 at 4:00 PM Post #537 of 739

Hey Maxwell, I'd be very interested to hear what you think if you do switch from universal to custom Lola's. I absolutely love mine (thanks again for the advice). I'm going to get some custom Elysium's I think when I can get impressions made

May 4, 2020 at 4:14 PM Post #538 of 739
Hi, if anyone is interested there is an Jh audio Lola for sale now on Ebay

May 12, 2020 at 9:42 AM Post #540 of 739
I quickly pulled the trigger in Lola this morning after doing no research. I thought the dynamic would be doing the low end?! I have no idea what to expect.

BA does the low. Dynamics do the mids in the Lola.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back