1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

JH Audio Lola Impressions and Discussions

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last
  1. Ike1985
    There isn't a Lola thread so let's start one!  Impressions and discussions welcome regarding this mid-dynamic unique proprietary D.O.M.E design!

ranfan likes this.
  2. Ike1985
    I find it interesting that they've decided to put the dynamics in the mid range instead of the low.  This should be a very thick sounding IEM with excellent decay, dynamism, extension and speed in the mids.

3. ranfan
    Thanks @Ike1985

I'll bring my post here. It's interesting for me to hear how this new technology will sound. I'm a fan of hybrids :p

4. ranfan

I guess this will create a more natural timbre on the reproduction of vocals and acoustic sound. Am curious how they'll sound, let us wait and hear.

5. Mimouille
    Isn't it a bit similar to the push pull dynamic drivers of Ocharaku?

ranfan likes this.
  6. ranfan

You're right, it is. The Ocharaku with 10 mm drivers, and a space in between with an air tube/pipe. The DOME with 4.9 mm, enclosed together.
    img_en6large.png

7. Mimouille
    Well maybe not so revolutionary after all :D let us see how it sounds. I do like the Flat 4 sound, but the lack of isolation was annoying.

8. bvng3540
    Per Jude on the video, he stated it the best he heard, better than Layla, also someone said that Layla is reference monitor and Lola is musical

Ike1985 likes this.
  9. ranfan

It is one of the best he'd heard, along with 'tia Fourte'.

10. Mimouille
    Well this is only Jude's opinion. Some people preferred Roxanne or even JH13 over Layla...matter of taste as well.

11. bvng3540

Ok no comment

12. ezekiel77
    2 DDs firing into a chamber that leads to a sound tube? The Brainwavz R3 from 2014 had a similar concept.

R3_3_new_grande.jpg

But having a DD chamber and other BAs in the same IEM, that's a different ballgame. 

No hate lol, I have JH and Brainwavz stuff, love both. [​IMG] 

13. jmills8
    Many companies have used push/pull but in this case the push/pull sole role is the mid range.

14. ranfan
    And with 'Lola', it is a hybrid with 4.9 mm dual dynamic :)

15. crinacle
    As a hybrid nut, I'm waiting eagerly for impressions out of CanJam...

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last