JH Audio have lost my JH16's and UE11's
Dec 29, 2010 at 2:16 PM Post #181 of 228

Here you go again, when exactly have i agreed with you on anthing before my last post where i only said that the OP made a mistake of not including posible in what you had said in your false comment which again did not really matter because you did accuse him of saying or meaning something he did not, posibly or not.
You are also saying that the first post did not need to be here and that i am in agreement with you on this so again, where did you see me agreing with you or saying that the first post did not need to be here and which post are you exactly refering to? If it's the post where you wrongly accuse the OP of saying thing he did not then we are in total agreement.

Quote:

Maxwell, I guess it's argumentative when doing the right thing is argued as not being so. How does that help the next guy do it right? So you now agree with me about the rationalization of errors but it took a long post that you didn't care for for that to happen. I think the first post didn't even need to be here so we're in agreement.

You can all have at me about a relatively meaningless semantics regarding the affair as I'm out for good this time. Again, Good luck on retrieving your phones.

Dec 29, 2010 at 2:21 PM Post #182 of 228
goodvibe, you should also stop going and editing your post hours after you originally posted especially when someone has already replied to that post in an attempt to try and make the person replying look like to everyone else that they are wrong and never read your post properly.

Dec 29, 2010 at 2:24 PM Post #184 of 228

Quote:
goodvibe, you should also stop going and editing your post hours after you originally posted especially when someone has already replied to that post in an attempt to try and make the person replying look like to everyone else that they are wrong and never read your post properly.

do I smell the same tactic that sarah palin used for the last presidential election?

Dec 29, 2010 at 2:29 PM Post #185 of 228

Quote:
Here you go again, when exactly have i agreed with you on anthing before my last post where i only said that the OP made a mistake of not including posible in what you had said in your false comment which again did not really matter because you did accuse him of saying or meaning something he did not, posibly or not.
You are also saying that the first post did not need to be here and that i am in agreement with you on this so again, where did you see me agreing with you or saying that the first post did not need to be here and which post are you exactly refering to? If it's the post where you wrongly accuse the OP of saying thing he did not then we are in total agreement.

Quote:
that's it max, stop it or take it to pm

He was actually talking to me... and yeah, I agree. Please stop, none of this is helping the topic creator for his case. We should all just sit still and wait for the next proper update... which will hopefully be good news for KruZin.

Dec 29, 2010 at 4:46 PM Post #186 of 228
KruZin:  I would like to put in my thoughts on this matter.  I purchased a pair of jh13 from JHA and felt that they are a responsible company.  I really think it will work out for you.  But then again I am not in your shoes with $2,000.00 out of the pocket.  So I totally understand how you felt and I felt you have handle yourself very well as most of the arguments come from your replies to opposing posts.

Let me give you another perspective to answer some of the issues raised in this thread, one that is done everyday in US courts, 

With regard to DJGeorgeT and Goodvibes alternative perspectives that there are other possible explanations for the problem like the postman never deliver the package, or deliver the package to the wrong address, or JHA misplaced them etc.  Having been a qualified medical legal expert and testified in State and Federal courts all over the US for over twenty years, I can tell you that those are entertaining thoughts but will never hold up in a court of law. It's like during the OJ Simpson murder trial, one of the argument that was put forward was that it was a drug deal that went bad and Nicole Simpson was killed by the drug dealers.  Sure, that is definitely a possibility but in light of any absent of evident, the court cannot consider them.  Sure, in your situation, the postman could have kept the package to himself, or it could have been run over by the truck and the package was thrown away, or the postman illegally entered the "delivery confirmation" into the computer or a number of other possible explanations including those mentioned above by DJGeorgeT.  If these kind of assumptions are put forward, the opposing counsel will simply make a motion and say "Objection, assuming facts not in the evident", and the judge will say "Sustained" and that will be the end of that discussion.  Sure for every problem, there are hundreds of possible scenarios and we cannot entertain everyone of them in a vacuum or without cause.  Otherwise we will be hearing ridiculous scenarios like may be you colluded with the post office to defraud JHA or may be DJGeorgeT is paid by JHA to put these posts up etc. Until we have a thread of evident to suggest such scenario is possible, we cannot assume that being the case.  Another argument that was put forth is that the USPS (which I am no fan of) has a very poor record of accuracy, some argue 80% some say 90%.  Even if these numbers are true they are irrelevant in this situation.  Because accuracy of delivery is not proof of no delivery.  That's why, for instance, in a case of rape or sexual assault, the past history of the victim is not allow to be bought into evident.  In other words, just because a person like to flirt doesn't mean she cannot be rape or sexually assaulted at any given instance.  Just because the USPS is only 90% accurate offers no proof that your package wasn't delivered.  So for DJGeorgeT to ask you to entertain all these other alternative is not reasonable and groundless as there is no proof that it is the case.

These are the evidents that have been shown here: your postal receipt and two e-mails from JHA and that's all one can go on.  You have shown that you have shipped your parcel and USPS have documented that they have make the delivery to the address shown on the receipt.  One poster asked but they didn't show where they delivered to.  Of course, it is delivered to the address on the receipt.  If the issue of accuracy is brought up.  It is possible but not likely, may be up to 90% not likely.  And the practice on the part of JHA at least according to some that they were just telling the customer a shipping date to get them off their back.  I don't know if that is true or not as we don't have evident to suggest that is.  But it really doesn't matter whether it is or it is not their customary practice.  True or not, by doing so, JHA already assumed responsibility for the parcel.  Because once you tell the customer on two occasions that they will be shipped, a reasonable person of average intelligent (that means the jury), and that is all that is required by law, will have to assume that you have the parcel and if you later suggest that you do not have the parcel, JHA is the one that will start loosing credibility if you start changing your story. These are the facts that we know.  There is really no need to suggest JHA lied or not.  First of all, I don't believe so from my experience with them in the past, and second, we cannot proof it one way or the other as there is no evident that such is the case, and third, it really doesn't matter anyway as described above.

Of course, I am not suggesting that you should sue as it is not a reasonable solution for you to come over to US and hire an attorney.  I am merely offering an alternative perspective to think through all the issues involved.  This is a business problem, this is a PR problem for JHA, this is a financial problem and a emotional problem for OP.  I am pretty sure that it will work out in the end for good for both sides.  Because I am pretty sure KruZin will ship differently in the future.  I am also pretty sure that JHA will improve their receiving practice and customer service practice.  Regardless who is right or wrong, it can have a positive outcome.  Even if the package is not found, if JHA makes it right for KruZin, they cannot find better ways to tell their future customers that they care, it is advertising money well spent.  Beside there is about $780.00 from insurance to cover part of the loss.  To be fair to JHA, they need a chance to solve this problem and you are doing so.

Dec 29, 2010 at 4:47 PM Post #187 of 228
I was only trying to point out that the OP did not say or imply what goodvibe was claiming and he has repeatedly done this by making false claims and accusing the kid.
I think i have made my point so will not bring this up again.

Dec 29, 2010 at 5:34 PM Post #188 of 228
Jalo, you could have pm'ed me with your long explanation, but you love the drama and the back and forth discussion. Of course I disagree with you strongly. For the time being, let's agree to disagree and let JHA work things out. They are a legitimate business and will make things right for the customer.

Dec 29, 2010 at 6:29 PM Post #190 of 228

Quote:
Jalo, you could have pm'ed me with your long explanation, but you love the drama and the back and forth discussion. Of course I disagree with you strongly. For the time being, let's agree to disagree and let JHA work things out. They are a legitimate business and will make things right for the customer.

Sheesh DJGeorgeT! No one can win with you can they!

You are offered numerous balanced arguments based in fact and yet again you choose to ignore facts and follow the story that is on repeat in your head! Maybe you should step away from this thread so as to gain some of the clarity that both the OP, Immtbiker and Jalo have shown!

Jalo. your post was both informative and clear, thank you!

Dec 29, 2010 at 7:27 PM Post #191 of 228

I agree with this! Everyone including me and especially KruZin should just stop posting on this subject until JHA has a chance to sort things out.

Why you saying especially me when in my last message yesterday I said I will stop posting and replying to messages and have not done so since. If anyone should stop posing in this thread then it should be you.
Anyway, I did again hear back from Brittany today and she has said that if they don't find my package by Monday then they will send me a new JH16 and UE11 and sure some and one person perticular will say that JHA should not have to replace them or something in that line but would they actually say the same if this was them, I surely doubt it.
But I will give credit here where it is due as I am sure JHA could have refused to do anything of they had wanted but they are doing something about this.
Like some have mentioned before, I will open a claim once the 30days are up and if I receive the £500 from the claim then I will give this to JHA as that is not my money and I don't want to keep money from a claim when I have my items back, I will only openthe claim after speaking to JHA and seeing if they want me to.
I will let everyone know on Monday what is going on, until then I won't be replying to any messages or posting here.
Thank you again to all those who have showed their support through this.

Dec 29, 2010 at 7:30 PM Post #192 of 228

Quote:

Why you saying especially me when in my last message yesterday I said I will stop posting and replying to messages and have not done so since. If anyone should stop posing in this thread then it should be you.Anyway, I did again hear back from Brittany today and she has said that if they don't find my package by Monday then they will send me a new JH16 and UE11 and sure some and one person perticular will say that JHA should not have to replace them or something in that line but would they actually say the same if this was them, I surely doubt it.But I will give credit here where it is due as I am sure JHA could have refused to do anything of they had wanted but they are doing something about this.Like some have mentioned before, I will open a claim once the 30days are up and if I receive the £500 from the claim then I will give this to JHA as that is not my money and I don't want to keep money from a claim when I have my items back, I will only openthe claim after speaking to JHA and seeing if they want me to.I will let everyone know on Monday what is going on, until then I won't be replying to any messages or posting here.Thank you again to all those who have showed their support through this.

Again sir, you have shown remarkable balance in all of this, you should be proud of the way you have conducted yourself. Good on JH as well for stepping up to the plate and doing the right thing, lets hope this is a sign of things to come for 2011.

Dec 29, 2010 at 7:40 PM Post #193 of 228

Quote:

Your right but I didn't want to keep adding new posts like I am again. Not my intent and meant to reply to yours but I can see that would be the case so I do want to be straight on that and not give you that appearance. Sorry. I meant the OP's very first post that was accusing JH of being deceptive. If it was just disappointment about the handling of things, I'd had agreed with him. I never said the OP claimed the package was delivered anywhere except JHA. That post has been clearly enough explained to not go there again. We can disagree about the grammar if you like but I've already wasted too much bandwidth on it. It was a silly dance about a very minor aspect of the situation.

KruZin, Congrats on getting sorted but I wouldn't have felt the same wa and not put the onus on JHA unless I was sure they received them. I've already stated that It's more likely they did and apparently they feel the same but if it was discovered that the item never arrived, of course I wouldn't expect them to reimburse me. How is that fair to them? I'm very happy that it never came to that for you.

Dec 29, 2010 at 8:07 PM Post #194 of 228
Jalo, your message says everything so clearly so thank you and I find it very surprising how someone is still disagreeing with all that you said, makes you see how delusional some people are.
ianmedium, thank you and hope you all have a nice weekend. I will update on Monday.

Dec 29, 2010 at 8:16 PM Post #195 of 228

His explanation was for all to read and not just you and is also the most sensible post here so far!

Quote:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back