JH Audio have lost my JH16's and UE11's
Dec 28, 2010 at 2:15 AM Post #151 of 228
I think it is possible for them to give out bad customer service by giving ETA without confirming. unfortunately this is probably not the first instance or the first company to do it. nevertheless I expect better from JH, especially considering the size of such company. and you certainly have a strong support for them to compensate you for this reason alone.
but I think it would be better  for you to give them time and also make your case stronger by following up with your postal service. Also I think you have a strong claim by pointing out to them that if they had confirmed early on that they did not receive the shipment, rather than giving bad customer support and claiming twice ETA in their email, you could have contacted the post office a lot earlier and have better chance of tracking it, maybe contacting the relevant post office and discussing the problem with them while the issue was still fresh...

anyway, like most people, I hope it will all work out fine and you will recover your items. it certainly is no small change, regardless of ones age and earning. good luck!

Dec 28, 2010 at 2:33 AM Post #152 of 228
Just a quick thank you to everyone for their support so far, o did not want to thank each person my replying to each post and fill up another page but thank you and o really do appreciate you help and support.

Dec 28, 2010 at 10:05 AM Post #153 of 228

Dude this troll is just trying to get a reaction out of you so he or she can get this thread locked so dont give it to them.
The person has been plain rude to you from the start and i have just gone through all his/her posts here and also in the other thread you did open.
You are handling this very well so keep it up and you have my support all the way and i have also reported that person for his/her very rude replies to you.
Good luck and be strong.

Quote:

First I was annoying and childish now it's moaning and crying, you sure you don't want to add few other things to it while your at it?

Dec 28, 2010 at 10:15 AM Post #154 of 228
Dudes some of you need to put youselfs in this kids shoes and imagine how you will feel now and what you will be thinking.
i am sure if  did this you will not post some of this mesages you did post here and would not like it if you had same problem and people did post the same replies on your thread that you did post here. 

Dec 28, 2010 at 10:36 AM Post #155 of 228

Quote:
 Also can you tell me where exactly I'm trying to say that Brittany's search is proof they was delivered near by?

"Well she said that the post office will check to see it's not been delivered to someone else's mail box by mistake, she said that she was also just going down to check that one of her surrounding buildings did not get it.
Brittany has said she would get back to me after the post office has checked so I thinks it's best to wait for her to get In touch with me now."

I never said proof but here you allow for the possibility while you also strongly implied that they were deceiving you.

Why insure at all if you're so comfy with the delivery service. It's an all or nothing deal and anything in between is a rationalization. A agree that the most likely scenario is that they got misplaced by JHA on the move but Christmas time delivery services often rush things and make mistakes. It's the only time of the year when cards hasn't been superceeded by the email and package delivery increases 10 fold. They have 20 times more material to work. Not being able to recoup value if lost in shipping isn't good and JH losing them aren't the only possible scenario. Those are the only points I was making and you refused to accept either. I think them both rather obvious. I understand getting help from the board if JH wasn't responding and ignoring you but they're not. You seem to have settled down and I'm not attacking you but I'm not making stuff up either. You really are better off working with JH than against them to try and find the phones. I'm sure this will work out but things need to take their course. I really do feel bad for your situation, agree that JH could have handled it better at the start and wish you only the best outcome.

Dec 28, 2010 at 11:08 AM Post #156 of 228
anyone posting at head-fi has incredible leverage. Folks often side with the OP even if his/her analysis of the situation is partial. The stituation is almost always emotional and almost always the poster is not at fault. All the fault is with the business.  This business is willing to help out the customer, so why is this person still holding these partial views? What is this person trying to accomplish. Is he/she trying to drive this business down to the ground? Is this person trying to impact this business financially?

Dec 28, 2010 at 11:11 AM Post #157 of 228

Quote:
anyone posting at head-fi has incredible leverage. Folks often side with the OP even if his/her analysis of the situation is partial. Since the business is willing to help out the customer, why is this person still holding these partial views?

He is just replying the posts (thus repeating certain points) and he has already said he didn't mean to come off as harshly as he intends to be. Just let it go already.

Dec 28, 2010 at 11:17 AM Post #158 of 228

Quote:

He is just replying the posts (thus repeating certain points) and he has already said he didn't mean to come off as harshly as he intends to be. Just let it go already.

What he said!

Dec 28, 2010 at 12:33 PM Post #159 of 228

Can someone please PM me the email address for Jerry Harvey, I'm having a situation that maybe only he can solve. I don't want to post my situation here so please refrain from asking me. I am a customer so I believe I'm not wrong in needing to contact Jerry.

I would appreciate someone giving me Jerry's email because I can't find it on the JH Website or Facebook. Thank you. 

Dec 28, 2010 at 3:00 PM Post #160 of 228
goodvibes, you say you never said proof but if you go read your own message you will see that you did and I also quoted that message, you are also trying to say that me saying what she had told me us me also allowing for that possibility, how exactly do you come to the conclusion that I'm also allowing that possibility from just saying what I have been told?

Dec 28, 2010 at 3:13 PM Post #161 of 228

Thank you, all I am doing is replying to everyones posts and if I am repeating things that it's only only in that reply because the posted might have missed me saying that before because by his or her comment it looks to me like they missed it because I have already answered some of those questions already. I have no intention of trying to drive the buisness down or impact them financially so can't understand why this person seems to have something against me when I don't even know them.

Dec 28, 2010 at 3:20 PM Post #162 of 228

A 
Can someone please PM me the email address for Jerry Harvey, I'm having a situation that maybe only he can solve. I don't want to post my situation here so please refrain from asking me. I am a customer so I believe I'm not wrong in needing to contact Jerry.

I would appreciate someone giving me Jerry's email because I can't find it on the JH Website or Facebook. Thank you. 

jerry@jhaudio.com

Dec 28, 2010 at 5:55 PM Post #163 of 228

Quote:
goodvibes, you say you never said proof but if you go read your own message you will see that you did and I also quoted that message, you are also trying to say that me saying what she had told me us me also allowing for that possibility, how exactly do you come to the conclusion that I'm also allowing that possibility from just saying what I have been told?

Context. It's proof that you have used both sides of an argument. They definitely have them and that they may not. Never said it was proof of them being delivered elsewhere or that you stated such. Look, I'm not trying to argue with you but you're making it difficult not to by wrongly nit picking one small aspect of very involved post. It's a common tactic when not in a strong position. You've done and said some odd things and done a bit of foot stomping. It doesn't make your dilemma less so or diminish the need for resolution. I am genuinely sympathetic to that. Understanding your options and avenues of response should help matters, not hurt you. Good luck.

Dec 28, 2010 at 8:05 PM Post #164 of 228

Context. It's proof that you have used both sides of an argument. They definitely have them and that they may not. Never said it was proof of them being delivered elsewhere or that you stated such. Look, I'm not trying to argue with you but you're making it difficult not to by wrongly nit picking one small aspect of very involved post. It's a common tactic when not in a strong position. You've done and said some odd things and done a bit of foot stomping. It doesn't make your dilemma less so or diminish the need for resolution. I am genuinely sympathetic to that. Understanding your options and avenues of response should help matters, not hurt you. Good luck.

How have I used both sides of the argument, I never said they might not have them and said what I was told by Brittany, that she will go and check with the surrounding premises, this is what you said word for word in that message as a reply to me just stating what I was told by Brittany,

You say that you know they have them and then use britany's search as proof of them possibly being delivered near by.

In one of you previous replies you say you never even said proof when your comment is still here.

I don't want to argue with you neither but when I'm just saying what I was told you are trying to make it out that is also what I believe, if you quote me wrong then I will bring that up and me doing that does not mean I'm using as you say a common tactic when not in a strong position, what am I supposed to do, just sit here and let you make out I'm saying or meaning things when I'm not.
Yes I have picked at your messages a few times and that is because of the same reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back