JH Audio Customer Appreciation Event- 24 HOURS ONLY!
Jan 10, 2017 at 5:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 23

JH Audio continues to lead the IEM industry through innovation and you, our customers, are the beneficiary!

As our way of thanking you we are holding Customer Appreciation Event from now until Wednesday at 11:59pm!

New customers, enjoy 20% off all custom in-ear monitors with code THANKS20. And enjoy 10% all Performance Series
in-ear Universal monitors with code THANKS10.

Existing customers, who belong to the JH Crew loyalty program, take advantage of an additional 10% off all custom in-ear monitors and Performance Universal Series in-ear monitors by using code THANKSCREW10.
(If you are an existing customer and have not signed up for the JH Crew program, please visit www.jhaudio.com/jh-crew for more information.)

To Order visit www.jhaudio.com

*Offer good for all Custom fit and Universal Fit IEM Models. Not valid on accessories, gift cards, and apparel. Offer valid starting on 1/11/17 and ends 1/12/17 at 11:59 pm EST at www.jhaudio.com only. Discount applicable for new orders only. Discount cannot be
applied to previous or current orders. Discount cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or coupon code. Orders must be paid in full to qualify for discount.

Jan 10, 2017 at 6:08 PM Post #3 of 23
Jan 10, 2017 at 7:02 PM Post #4 of 23
Too bad I can't join the crew after I purchased a pair of Angie's. I signed up twice and emailed your customer support only to get a few replies that got to nowhere and left me hanging, as if JH appreciates their customers.

Jan 10, 2017 at 7:23 PM Post #5 of 23
Too bad I can't join the crew after I purchased a pair of Angie's. I signed up twice and emailed your customer support only to get a few replies that got to nowhere and left me hanging, as if JH appreciates their customers.

Why not call them up?  They took care of me when my 13's left driver stop working after the earpiece fell and hit a concrete floor.

Jan 10, 2017 at 7:36 PM Post #7 of 23
The extra 10% for JH Crew members doesn't appear to work.

Jan 10, 2017 at 10:44 PM Post #11 of 23
Dear Bflat if it does not appear to work place the order and we will do the discount by hand. Just pay the amount it should be. You can also call me personally tomorrow and I will get it right for you.

407-814-0002

thanks Andy. I figured it out - discount shows further in checkout.

Jan 11, 2017 at 3:11 AM Post #15 of 23
None of the crap codes above work:rage::rage::rage:

It's quirky but works. You first add the promo code to the cart, but it won't show the discount there. Proceed to checkout and you will see the promo code again. Apply the code again and scroll down and you will the discounted price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back