JH Audio Black Friday Sale
Nov 27, 2010 at 8:52 PM Post #47 of 56
Mine should be done in like 5 days. JH 5's with no custom artwork.

Nov 27, 2010 at 10:02 PM Post #51 of 56
am from india ...even the exchage rates count as a discount to me ! :p 
also as i said i am in no hurry and i currently have no money :p spent it all when i saw there is no  discount on 3A. :) 

Nov 28, 2010 at 1:15 AM Post #52 of 56
It makes sense that there was no discounts on the 3A because all the people who pre-ordered, including myself, would ask for the discount retroactively.

Dec 6, 2010 at 2:25 PM Post #54 of 56
Yes, my 16s are on their way, currently in transit in Germany. I got the shipping notification from JH 16 hours after I got the notification from UPS that they were on their way. The only other update from JH was that the earmolds had been received, no "in the lab" update. I think the "earmolds received" update is the most important so I am happy with the information given.

Although UPS is not exactly fast the handling at JH was, the turnaround at JH was not even 4 days for me.

Dec 9, 2010 at 7:46 PM Post #56 of 56
Just got my 16s.  The design/color scheme is exactly what I wanted and looks great.  These are my first customs, but I got them on in seconds and the fit seems to be good.  I was worried about the memory wire, but it is nowhere near as long as the on my 535s, and it only goes around the front half of your ear.  No comments on the sound yet as I just took them out of the box.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back