JH Audio Black Friday Sale
Nov 23, 2010 at 9:10 PM Post #16 of 56
Quote:
How much for the JH16's?
On their store page looks like 1149 US?

that sounds like the regular price. in a previous post someone stated that it would be 15% off of that. you could check and confirm that with JHA tomorrow.

Nov 23, 2010 at 9:11 PM Post #17 of 56
ya the advertised prices are staying where they are and you just have to do the math yourself pretty much. Look at post number 15 by me. (last post on page 1)

Nov 23, 2010 at 9:42 PM Post #18 of 56
This is making me seriously consider selling off my other IEMs and jumping on the 16s.  Only thing holding me back is the possibility of fit issues and having to send them back multiple times.  Clear shell with black cable looks damn sexy.  What to do...

Nov 23, 2010 at 9:46 PM Post #19 of 56
re-fits are free with them for the first 30 days... shipping would be cheap I'm shipping from Canada to Florida and the options i have are 6.50 9.50 and 16.99 so it's probably worth it man! :D

Nov 23, 2010 at 11:00 PM Post #21 of 56
Thanks 4 that guys, i saw the 15% after i posted.................
tongue.gif
  and calculated to 976.65 US.

Nov 24, 2010 at 7:16 AM Post #23 of 56
They're having problems with the sale but it's still on you just have to email them with your concerns.

Nov 24, 2010 at 11:25 AM Post #24 of 56
just ordered my jh13s.  dumb question - is the optional JH carbon fiber box worth it (at the sale price)?  how big is it, if anyone knows?

I'm open to other suggestions to protect this major investment.  

Thanks, 

Nov 24, 2010 at 11:33 AM Post #25 of 56
If you look at the JH audio JH 5 appreciation thread the first post has a picture of the carbon fiber box. I don't think it's worth it. I'm getting thejh 5's with the included accesories and might buy a little UE crush proof box because id rather carry a crush proof small box on me than the IEM's in a pouch inside a BIG case (although I will have purposes most likely for the otto box)

Nov 24, 2010 at 12:10 PM Post #26 of 56
Pulled the trigger on the 16s, and have my audiologist appointment set up for Friday.  I'd like them with a clear shell, black cable, and a solid black faceplate with the JH Audio logo in white, but not sure if there would be an extra charge for this?  Similar to these UEs:

Nov 24, 2010 at 2:52 PM Post #27 of 56
No extra cost as long as there is no custom artwork. Just note what you want in the comments section when ordering!

Nov 24, 2010 at 2:55 PM Post #28 of 56

Quote:
just ordered my jh13s.  dumb question - is the optional JH carbon fiber box worth it (at the sale price)?  how big is it, if anyone knows?

I'm open to other suggestions to protect this major investment.  

Thanks, 

I saw it in person at the White Plains meet, and it looks really nice. They also said that they are limited because they are hard to make and that at 70 bucks, they make almost no money on them, and I believe em. Real CF is expensive. I dunno what case the 3A will come in, but if it isn't in a nice case like the CF one, I will be buying it. I also like how they put your name on it.

Nov 24, 2010 at 3:06 PM Post #29 of 56
Darn,,,,, This is not easy man really......Kinda decided to hold out, waiting for the JH-3A , i can really only afford 1 pair.
Why is this so hard?
My heart is jumping around saying BUY NOW!!!!! But my head is telling me to calm down and wait.
Is this the right thing to do?
Descisions....Descisions!!!!!!!! Hope i dont end up kicking myself in the end?

Nov 24, 2010 at 3:09 PM Post #30 of 56

Quote:
Darn,,,,, This is not easy man really......Kinda decided to hold out, waiting for the JH-3A , i can really only afford 1 pair.
Why is this so hard?
My heart is jumping around saying BUY NOW!!!!! But my head is telling me to calm down and wait.
Is this the right thing to do?
Descisions....Descisions!!!!!!!! Hope i dont end up kicking myself in the end?

I currently have the 3A on order, but I am considering canceling that order and just getting the JH16 for 950, which is a great price, IMO. So I know how you feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back