JH Audio & Astell&Kern Siren Series Full Metal Jacket Line Announced!
Mar 7, 2016 at 7:09 PM Post #466 of 692
I had both and currently own the Angie II. The Rosie is by far in my opinion the heavier of the two by a mile in its bass output. Also the Angie is more forward and the mids are sweet in every way and certainly the more neutral of the two. IMHO.

Mar 7, 2016 at 7:25 PM Post #467 of 692
lol. Don't worry. It's not just your opinion, that's the official description that Jerry Harvey himself gave of these earphones. Rosie should have WAY more bass than Angie is capable of.

Mar 7, 2016 at 10:43 PM Post #468 of 692
Oic I ended up getting the Angie II as well after listening to the Rosie and Angie 2 side by side at the shop for an hour. I do enjoy the more forward and lusher mids of the Angie, but not sure if that is more neutral. I find the Rosie's highs seem slightly more extended perhaps due to the more recessed mids. At the shop I had to dial up the Rosie's bass to match the Angie. Perhaps will do another AB test after my Angie is ready.

Mar 9, 2016 at 10:39 AM Post #469 of 692
  i was looking for some roxanne ii and found this picture from a broken pair at
amazon:

are these genuine jh roxanne ii iems? i'm a bit shocked how they look inside, would be
great if someone knows if these are the real ones.

anyone has more info about this? Is this real or fake ? or JH audio fooled us =.=!

Mar 9, 2016 at 10:46 AM Post #470 of 692
anyone has more info about this? Is this real or fake ? or JH audio fooled us =.=!

Fooled us how? I don't recall any claims that JH Audio would be the first company in history to have zero unit failures. Please show me the press release which makes that statement.

Mar 9, 2016 at 10:58 AM Post #471 of 692
Fooled us how? I don't recall any claims that JH Audio would be the first company in history to have zero unit failures. Please show me the press release which makes that statement.

Look at the presentation, inside roxxane housing is filled with components, but the broken one, it contains a lot of empty spaces, did you notice it ? 

This looks like a toy with glue instead a ~1800$ device

p/s: sorry for my bad english.

Mar 9, 2016 at 11:35 AM Post #472 of 692
I see now. Yeah, that doesn't look anything like their illustration. I wonder if there are even twelve drivers in there.

Mar 9, 2016 at 12:24 PM Post #473 of 692
I hope JH is so proud of the new Siren Series Full Metal Jacket that we can get a look inside. The pic
looks more like a 4 drive module, pre-assembled and glued in. So please JH poste some internal pics ☺.

Mar 9, 2016 at 12:31 PM Post #474 of 692
I hope JH is so proud of the new Siren Series that we can get a look inside. The pic
looks more like a 4 drive module, pre-assembled and glued in. So please JH poste some
internal pics, show us that you are pride with the new Siren Series ☺.

The new one can't be seen through but the old Siren series IEMs at least my Roxannes you could see the drivers 4 for each section (low,mids, high) bundled together, making it all 12 drivers.

Mar 9, 2016 at 6:38 PM Post #476 of 692
where can I buy 'fake' JH IEM? if they exists.

=)

Dummy set, dunno out in market or not.
I need one for fake JH too, but I am really enjoy the real Angie1 right now.

No matter how many drivers inside the shell, since the Sq can produces better than others high end IEMs should pay for worth.

Mar 9, 2016 at 9:39 PM Post #480 of 692

Users who are viewing this thread

Back