JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread
Mar 7, 2016 at 3:48 AM Post #1,921 of 3,122
I dunno why its take so long, I believed the shipment time takes the most of the time.
there's one person did the ear impressions same time as me, but his ciem(jh16pro), already arrived at his hand around 2 weeks. and he said, he was paying for the rush order add $250 to the bill.
that's true, I've been wearing my ciem from the day it comes to me until now, I still didn't feel comfortable after several hours (around 1 hours and more). but my friend said, you should using your ciem for the next 2 weeks, your ears must be take adjustment time. and this is your first time using ciem.

maybe he's right. my ears need adjustment time.

Adjustment time or you need a re-fit. It happens. After a couple weeks of regular use if you still don't feel comfortable you need to contact JH Audio and let them know. It's not uncommon.

Mar 7, 2016 at 4:01 AM Post #1,922 of 3,122
Adjustment time or you need a re-fit. It happens. After a couple weeks of regular use if you still don't feel comfortable you need to contact JH Audio and let them know. It's not uncommon.

yes, of course, I'll report to my dealer after using it more than 2 weeks. if I still feel not comfortable, then I'll do re-fit.

Mar 7, 2016 at 4:27 AM Post #1,923 of 3,122
here's some pics

the angie printing, it's kinda crack ?

this side of printing is good, no cracking

sorry for the bad photos, I have no talent in photography

Mar 7, 2016 at 6:44 AM Post #1,925 of 3,122
So Beauty

yes! this girl so beauty
biggrin.gif

Mar 7, 2016 at 7:18 AM Post #1,926 of 3,122
  yes! this girl so beauty
biggrin.gif

The customized name on box looks great.
Man, why am I always talking about the box ??? :)

Nice pictures, thanks for sharing.
Regards

Mar 9, 2016 at 2:09 AM Post #1,928 of 3,122
Mine arrived yesterday, have just had a few minutes listen so no impressions yet (besides being VERY impressed on first listen), but I can confirm that mine have the metal cable entry - which I'm very glad of.

Will drop some impressions after a few days with them.

Mar 11, 2016 at 12:03 PM Post #1,929 of 3,122
Hi, I just got the JVC Spiral Dot tips and was wondering if you guys using it push them all the way in the bore or let some gap, like 1~2 mm ?
They are shorter than originals and if press them all the way down they get to the same level as the bore ports - any inconvenient other than beeing more exposed to wax?

Regards

Mar 11, 2016 at 12:53 PM Post #1,930 of 3,122
  Hi, I just got the JVC Spiral Dot tips and was wondering if you guys using it push them all the way in the bore or let some gap, like 1~2 mm ?
They are shorter than originals and if press them all the way down they get to the same level as the bore ports - any inconvenient other than beeing more exposed to wax?

Regards

Good question, I have the same issue on my k10. I gave a little space so the tip overlaps the opening a bit. Curious what others are doing too.

Mar 11, 2016 at 12:59 PM Post #1,931 of 3,122
All the way, buddy. The less the tips interfere with the sound, the better.

More exposed to wax? Yes. Like Customs, it's a sacrifice worth making.

Mar 11, 2016 at 1:05 PM Post #1,932 of 3,122

Just tried it on my k10, definitely opens up the sound a bit more, but harder to get a seal. Maybe I need to try larger size. Does it work on the Angie too?

Mar 11, 2016 at 1:11 PM Post #1,933 of 3,122
With Angie I use the ML Spiral Dots and insert nice and deep, since Angie has a long nozzle.

With the ATH-IM03, I use Large Spiral Dots for a shallow insertion, since the nozzle is kind of stubby.

Use whatever size you must to achieve good seal.

Mar 11, 2016 at 1:39 PM Post #1,934 of 3,122

Thanks Pinky and all for feedback, it makes sense to do that.
Regards

Mar 11, 2016 at 3:49 PM Post #1,935 of 3,122
Just tried it on my k10, definitely opens up the sound a bit more, but harder to get a seal. Maybe I need to try larger size. Does it work on the Angie too?

Maybe the larger tips will do. The ML size happened to be just fine for me, they equal in size the large stock tips. Medium size (12 mm) would be to small to make a good seal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back