JH-3A SIGHTINGS in the WILD
Nov 5, 2011 at 3:18 PM Post #35 of 246

Quote:
45 confirmed units shipped out? I find the lack of impressions/news strange, too... 

Very strange,, though I appreciate reading about the few sightings and impressions thus far received. 

That said, a 146 pages and a thousand posts on the "first impressions thread" before any real production models were released,, and nary a comment since actual shipping...  I think the fan bois were chastened at being called out and I think everyone else,,, either blustry hot air on the earlier thread or they're simply enjoying a bit of heaven with their new devices.

I for one am still hoping for more sightings, more impressions as I am indeed interested in user and professional opinions of final product....

Nov 5, 2011 at 5:21 PM Post #37 of 246

Quote:
Very strange,, though I appreciate reading about the few sightings and impressions thus far received. 

That said, a 146 pages and a thousand posts on the "first impressions thread" before any real production models were released,, and nary a comment since actual shipping...  I think the fan bois were chastened at being called out and I think everyone else,,, either blustry hot air on the earlier thread or they're simply enjoying a bit of heaven with their new devices.

I for one am still hoping for more sightings, more impressions as I am indeed interested in user and professional opinions of final product....

I agree..so much anticipation and no one is sharing their impressions? 45 units have shipped out and many, if not most, are likely in peoples hands. And no one is talking?!? It's wierd:/  I for one will be sharing my imprressions very soon after I get my unit. I feel I owe it to our community after such a long and difficult wait.

Nov 6, 2011 at 2:03 AM Post #38 of 246

Quote:
I agree..so much anticipation and no one is sharing their impressions? 45 units have shipped out and many, if not most, are likely in peoples hands. And no one is talking?!? It's wierd:/  I for one will be sharing my imprressions very soon after I get my unit. I feel I owe it to our community after such a long and difficult wait.

We need more people that think like this.

Nov 6, 2011 at 6:33 AM Post #39 of 246

Quote:

I will share my impressions after I get rid of cold. 

But I dont think I owe anything to community. Community was harsh to JHaudio and to people who stayed on preorder list.

Shanling Have any question about our players? Just PM me or send me email. Stay updated on Shanling at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Shanling-Audio-603230783166845/ https://twitter.com/ShanlingAudio https://www.instagram.com/shanlingaudio/ http://en.shanling.com/ frankie@shanling.com
Nov 6, 2011 at 9:14 AM Post #40 of 246

Quote:

I don't think I owe anything to community. Community was harsh to JHaudio and to people who stayed on preorder list.

Really?  Well, to each his own. If we are not thoughtful and courteous to each other, what are we? I suppose, just a message board to post statements or a place to complain. If most people thought this way, I would not be apart of head-fi.  After a year plus of waiting, I think most people were still in a patient(I want it to be perfect) and an anxious(enough allready) cycle. Most did not make derogatory comments about JH Audio.  To me, that's what makes the silence wierd:/

Nov 6, 2011 at 9:46 AM Post #41 of 246
Got my unit last week.  It sounds great!  Better than my expectations.  I will give more impressions later.  I have to send my earpieces in for a small fit adjustment.  Also, I just noticed that I can't toggle between digital and line in.  There is something wrong with the switch.  Other than that, I couldn't be happier and am glad I waited it out.

Nov 7, 2011 at 2:27 PM Post #43 of 246

Quote:
I was supposed to get mine but they shipped it to the wrong address. Will give some brief impressions once I get a listen...

Can you tell us what number you are, it would be good if everyone who has received their units or has received a shipping notice could post their number on the list so we know how far along they are into the pre orders.

Nov 7, 2011 at 6:28 PM Post #45 of 246
I know I fell in order twice despite people bailing off the list.  I asked today if more units would ship.  I have yet to receive a response.  Getting nervous AGAIN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back