JH-3A SIGHTINGS in the WILD
Oct 21, 2011 at 12:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 246

inthecity

Head-Fier
Any sightings in the wild??

Last word, I think, was that first shipment possibly TODAY? or MONDAY Oct 24??

Please post what you hear, are told, speculate or predict  regarding shipping, expectations, how many units have been received and/or shipped and/or sent back to the factory, how that DSP code is progressing, how the individual tuning is progressing! 

If you receive a unit, please post what you HEAR!

Since the OLD New Information on JH-3a is now, well, OLD information, looking for MORE New Information on JH-3A.
But that OLD NEW information can be found here:  http://www.head-fi.org/t/544789/new-information-on-jh-3a/2160

Oct 24, 2011 at 2:33 PM Post #2 of 246
A Hearing in the Wild,

On Steve Guttenberg's Audiophiliac post over the weekend,

From his CanJam attendance, "The [JH-3a system] sound was more dynamic and "open" than I've ever heard from any in-ear headphone before. I will be getting my custom-molded headphones and the amp soon. I'll give a more detailed account of the sound in the full review"

Oct 25, 2011 at 5:55 PM Post #3 of 246
Facebook and twitter updated within the last hour to say 'shipping today'

Oct 25, 2011 at 6:49 PM Post #4 of 246
Just got my tracking number and I am receiving tomorrow. I sent my original back last Wednesday. I will be working from 4-12 so will not be able to give impressions. As one of the lucky few with the original I can't wait to hear this one and I will post what I feel are the differences if any.

Oct 25, 2011 at 7:31 PM Post #5 of 246
Hello Faithful Pre-Orderers!

Today marks the new beginning- a renaissance, if you will, of shipping JH3A orders!  As of today we will no longer offer refunds on the JH3A.  If you currently have a JH3A, please return it to exchange your unit for the new version.

Please note we will be providing the JH16 adapter at no charge to you, though it will ship at a later date.  We will let you know when to expect this item.

Thank you for your patience and we hope you enjoy your 3A!

JHAudio

Oct 25, 2011 at 7:33 PM Post #6 of 246
Wow, this could be the day everyone's been waiting for!  Congrats!  If anyone receives tracking# for shipment, please post your queue number in line,,, obviously it's changed but will give some sense of progress!

Oct 26, 2011 at 10:30 AM Post #7 of 246
My position in the shipping order fell.  I am not one of the first to receive my unit.  Anyone out there getting theirs for the first time?

Oct 26, 2011 at 1:20 PM Post #9 of 246
Any idea on how many units are going out with this batch? Too lazy to call and ask...

Quote:
My position in the shipping order fell.  I am not one of the first to receive my unit.  Anyone out there getting theirs for the first time?

Oct 26, 2011 at 4:18 PM Post #13 of 246
Gotcha! Thanks... I re-ordered mine last night. Was on the pre-order list for 8 months before I cancelled. Hopefully this is the real deal!

Quote:
I heard 25.  I haven't heard back about how many will be in the second batch.

Oct 26, 2011 at 6:48 PM Post #14 of 246
I just received my shipping notice. I was originally #21 but I think a few people ahead of me bailed out. I ordered in early July 2010 if that helps anybody figure out where they are in line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back