Jet City Super Sonic Can Jam April 14, 2012 (Next Seattle Meet)
Mar 14, 2012 at 2:59 PM Post #76 of 168
Have never had a chance to try Voodoo Doughnuts but when I worked in Seattle I was within walking distance of Top Pot and I learned to stay away, they were soooo hard to resist...

Mar 14, 2012 at 3:37 PM Post #77 of 168
Top pot got nothing against Voodoo. Most of what Voodoo carries is twice as good, but sadly twice as bad health specs.  No matter, Voodoo and Burgerville are my two traditional stops when I make my pilgrimage down to Vancouver to visit relatives over the holidays.

Mar 14, 2012 at 4:09 PM Post #78 of 168
Just stumbled upon this thread.  If you don't mind a noob I'd love to come check out some gear.  Don't have much to bring to the party except I should have my ibasso dx100
etysmile.gif

Also if you are in the Seattle area and need ear impressions I would suggest the Hearing Advancement Center in Woodinville.  Shannon Christen is awesome and she only charges $40 and for another $25 she pulled out a couple of ounces of ear wax for me...awesome!

Mar 14, 2012 at 10:06 PM Post #79 of 168
For the aftermeet we doing Pyramid again? Or something more adventurous? We can do the international district? or the CD? Has to be all ages.

Mar 14, 2012 at 11:16 PM Post #81 of 168
Anybody interested in a headphone amp for their guitar? We just finished a prototype guitar amp with a headphone jack I'd be happy to bring. It will have a brake so you can run it into distortion thru cans without blowing your ears off.

Mar 14, 2012 at 11:41 PM Post #82 of 168

Quote:
Anybody interested in a headphone amp for their guitar? We just finished a prototype guitar amp with a headphone jack I'd be happy to bring. It will have a brake so you can run it into distortion thru cans without blowing your ears off.

We have a few guitars I may be able to bring. I'd like to try it and I'll bet me dad would be very interested in it. Is it tube?

Mar 14, 2012 at 11:46 PM Post #83 of 168

Bring it. Have a close buddy that is a local guitar player. Great excuse to have him come to a meet.
Quote:

Mar 14, 2012 at 11:49 PM Post #84 of 168
Is anybody really interested in auditioning the HD700? My review sample should be here soon (the Sennheiser PR girl should be getting back to me very soon), but am contemplating on bringing it as I don't want anything to damage it. Only going to bring it if people are really interested.

Mar 15, 2012 at 1:01 AM Post #89 of 168

Users who are viewing this thread

Back