Jerry Harvey Granted Dual High Frequency Canalphone Patent
Jul 21, 2017 at 2:02 PM Post #121 of 121
Well, it seems it might(!) finally be over, at long last (thanks to shotgunshane for the heads-up)

Make of it what you will:

www.64audio.com/blog/victory-patent-office/

Perhaps it is rather ironic, in light of events and actions that have occurred in between times, with a different (non-electrical) IEM/CIEM-specific technology. Uncomfortably ironic, to this onlooker, actually. I decline to elaborate on what I am referring to, but many of you will be acutely aware of the technology in question, and the parties involved. All I can do is sigh and shake my head in disappointment, and remember one word, the implications of which, I personally consider to be 100% inescapable, regardless of social morality or legalities which might sometimes appear to contradict it, by surface appearances. That one word is 'karma'.
I think I know the technology, in particular, to which you're referring. It seems to me, unless I'm completely off base, that in that instance everyone has at least played relatively nice, moved on, and continued to prosper. I may be very naive in my impressions, or mistaking what you are referring to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back