Jeff Buckley's Guitar & Grace Legacy Edition
Oct 25, 2005 at 2:40 AM Post #17 of 20
Old Thread- but had to reply as a huge Buckley fan.

According to http://www.MojoPin.org he used 2 guitars primarily:

A 1983 Fender Telecaster "Top Loader" Model with Carvin S60T-B Rail Bridge Pickup

A Rickenbacker 360/12 String

The guy who runs the site just actually sold his same-model type Tele on eBay. You'll see them once in a while on there.

Oct 25, 2005 at 5:34 AM Post #18 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by kaiwei
Also, is it worth buying the new Grace Legacy Edition if I already have Live At Sin-e Legacy Edition? The track listing doesn't seems to have anything new.

Live at sin-e is solo isn't it? Grace is backed by a full band. How do you like sin-e? Is it worth buying?

Oct 25, 2005 at 6:39 AM Post #19 of 20
I haven't heard anything good about the sound quality of the official JB Live releases, perhaps that changed with the deluxe edition. If you want live buckley superior stuff can be found on the many audience recordings.

I would definitely get Grace Legacy Edition, the sound quality is top notch. It has key tracks on the album missing from sin-e and the second disc is very sweet. The bonus material is on par with the album sq wise for the most part, the version dream brother on it is to die for, though it is bested in my opinion by a live performance he did in ausie land, and it has some smokin' good covers like Screamin' Jay Hawkins "Alligator Wine" and Nina Simone's "The Other Woman" which he liked to perform live.

Get it, you won't regret it

Welcome to Head-Fi, sorry about your wallet

Oct 25, 2005 at 2:11 PM Post #20 of 20
The Grace Legacy editon and Live at Sin-e' are available at yourmusic.com for $5.99 per disc (free shipping). The Grace Legacy listing is shown as 3 discs, but the Live at Sin-e' is only 2 discs (sometimes they don't charge extra for the DVD that is included, which must be the case in this instance).

I'd order my copies now, but just got a call that I've lost half of my roof at my place in Hollywood, FL. It seems that Wilma has made areal mess of the place. More than 3 million people in the area are without electricity...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back