Jcally EP05 , JC10 Bio-cel Endgame $16 worth $1000!
Sep 15, 2021 at 1:16 PM Post #32 of 155
1st gen. true 100% Bio-cellulose poreus diaphragm from bacteria: SONY CD1000, SONY CD3000.
2nd gen. Nano-composite synthetic imitation of biocellulose poreus diag. to increase durability: SONY SA3000, SONY SA5000
3rd gen Fostex Bio-composite: Creative Aurvana Live!/(SE)/Live!2, DENON AH-GC30, FOSTEX TH610, FOSTEX TH900, AudioQuest NightOwl.
4rd gen Chi-fi Bio-composite thinner structure hence almost like the Electrostatics response: JCALLY EP05, JC10
For pics/info: google is you man.
Is ok, have a nice day.

Sep 16, 2021 at 9:25 AM Post #34 of 155
My order for both earbuds been sent. Now the wait and to buy a quality cooper balanced cable.
Maybe I didn't tell, they both aren'tBright sounding, more towards warm analog tube like. JC10 have copper and EP05 have silver plated copper, EP05 sounds because of some silver much more dynamicer/lifeliker perfect for everything, JC10 for easy relaxing. since I ordered a 99,9% silver cable the whole freq. bandwidth sounds should pass more homogeneous/even for more harmony.

Sep 17, 2021 at 2:50 AM Post #37 of 155
This iem is bio-cel too, maybe you might want to check it out: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33002624406.html
Don't bother, its not only about bio-cel, its the whole physics acoustic/design/form/size/material/resonance composition etc.
Iem are flawed from origin, small driver, tunnel vision, claustrophobic sealed uncomfort pressurized sweat/material resonance influences etc.etc.
Like I said EP05/JC10 have the golden ratio design, its open design structure makes its the diaphragm can move freely without pressure compensation hence detail retrival.

Sep 18, 2021 at 12:52 AM Post #38 of 155
i found them to be average IMHO
the sound sig is quite bassy. (coming from final audio e2000 and tin t2 (non pro non plus) )
i bought these just for the housing and replaced the driver with 130 ohm berry diy drivers.

also, i teared apart the faceplates and i found that they have different membrane left and right (EP05 no mic).
not sure if other units are also like that. (now i put the drivers in the diy metal shells from ali)
1631940666113.png

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2021 at 5:26 AM Post #39 of 155
the sound sig is quite bassy. (coming from final audio e2000 and tin t2 (non pro non plus) )
i bought these just for the housing and replaced the driver with 130 ohm berry diy drivers.

also, i teared apart the faceplates and i found that they have different membrane left and right (EP05 no mic).
not sure if other units are also like that. (now i put the drivers in the diy metal shells from ali)
First you got a defective/lemon pair as different type/material drivers gives imbalanced sound characteristics=rejected, can you post pic of the other driver?, because this transparant diaphragm looks like a common mylar/pet drivers with the common lackluster sound quality.
Edit: I get it, only the TOP driver is the correct one: Bio-composite porous driver, the other wrong transparant non-porous plastic sound=no wonder trashed sound.

The low price must come from somewhere in the production chain. Just buy another one thats not lemon. Must be an idiot assembler sabotaging the company.
Report and send pics to your seller and ask your money back!

These are the first buds I heared that compare/compete with the full body freq. range details of fullsized TOTL dynamic/elektrostatic headphones. Most buds are thin sounding- no low/sub bass or muffed/only mids with no bass/treble with no dynamics/details/resolution.
And the (boosted) bass comes from the open back grill design, not possible with normal buds or IEMs without perfect seal and deep in your ear-channel with discomfort.

Thanks for the report/pic, thats why I ordered more in case of lemons after my 'perfect' pairs.

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2021 at 8:30 AM Post #41 of 155
First you got a defective/lemon pair as different type/material drivers gives imbalanced sound characteristics=rejected, can you post pic of the other driver?, because this transparant diaphragm looks like a common mylar/pet drivers with the common lackluster sound quality.
Edit: I get it, only the TOP driver is the correct one: Bio-composite porous driver, the other wrong transparant non-porous plastic sound=no wonder trashed sound.

The low price must come from somewhere in the production chain. Just buy another one thats not lemon. Must be an idiot assembler sabotaging the company.
Report and send pics to your seller and ask your money back!

These are the first buds I heared that compare/compete with the full body freq. range details of fullsized TOTL dynamic/elektrostatic headphones. Most buds are thin sounding- no low/sub bass or muffed/only mids with no bass/treble with no dynamics/details/resolution.
And the (boosted) bass comes from the open back grill design, not possible with normal buds or IEMs without perfect seal and deep in your ear-channel with discomfort.

Thanks for the report/pic, thats why I ordered more in case of lemons after my 'perfect' pairs.
I will report back after I compared my pair to my IEM and headphone collection. An earbud with full body freq would be quite shocking.

Sep 18, 2021 at 11:26 AM Post #42 of 155
01realfakejpg.jpg

Edited pic from re23071998:

not sure if other units are also like that. (now i put the drivers in the diy metal shells from ali
---
I received today the 2nd pair JC10, ordered a week apart from same seller. As calculated expected this one is "fake" worth $3 ones from their cheapest, due their worker's sabotages.
You can't missed it if you received the fake/sabotaged ones, its like night and day, the transparant plastic drivers just sounds like plastic-foil trash sacket!
I got lucky to receive first the real ones EP05/JC10 thats worth $1k vs the 2nd JC10 $3.

Pics shower fake JC10:
5c10.jpg

1jc10.jpg

2jc10.jpg

4ac10.jpg
4c10.jpg

Good luck get the real ones!

Attachments

• 01realfakejpg.jpg
    01realfakejpg.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Sep 18, 2021 at 1:43 PM Post #44 of 155
Care to tell us which seller on Ali sold you the fake?
Actually it doesn't matter from which seller, because the first real one is from the same seller, just 2 weeks apart of ordering, because I was impressed by the first real one.
Just read through the reviews of any sellers, unsatified customers got the fake ones, like this one review from other seller for the EP05:
I found they have a brighter sound and a wide stage but lack bass. They can be a bit muddy but do perform well enough for the price. 18 Jun 2021 11:37
There are saboteurs in their production line and the QC just quickly test if there's sound coming from the buds, not the quality or L/R different drivers and call it a day.

Here is a true anecdote: in the '90s I bought the SONY MDR CD1000 ($299) with the real 100% bio-cellulose driver.
From first listen there's something wrong about it, like sound placement due L/R sound quality/balance discrepancy. So I opened it up and guess what 2 different drivers, 1 real white porous bio-cel driver and 1 'fake' sapphire coated non-porous mylar/plastic driver from their top lower end model.
So I just cut off 1 driver cableline inside, then only 1 side gives audio, return the seller. Got a new replacement and this one have both correct drivers, but due not have the golden ratio design not satifying my hearing.

Conclusion: Saboteurs are everywhere.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back