Jcally EP05 , JC10 Bio-cel Endgame $16 worth $1000!
Feb 3, 2023 at 8:41 PM Post #151 of 155
Is there a way to know if I got the real ones without popping them open? Is that reversible?
Compared to my monk plus they’re slightly less shouty but also less warm, bass is similar, soundstage and imaging are way better and they’re way better at that without foams for some reason (worth the bass loss and slightly sharper treble), I’m fairly happy with these, at worst figured I’d get an mmcx cable, but I do enjoy the earbuds, bet they’re awesome for gaming.

Feb 4, 2023 at 7:55 AM Post #152 of 155
Is there a way to know if I got the real ones without popping them open? Is that reversible?
Compared to my monk plus they’re slightly less shouty but also less warm, bass is similar, soundstage and imaging are way better and they’re way better at that without foams for some reason (worth the bass loss and slightly sharper treble), I’m fairly happy with these, at worst figured I’d get an mmcx cable, but I do enjoy the earbuds, bet they’re awesome for gaming.
I only successfully pop left side without damage but damage the right one. Mine is some metal coated dome. Sound impression is same as your description. I have bought the 300ohm blue diaphragm driver and put in the shell. Now sound even better then the ori. Nicer bass and detail.

Feb 4, 2023 at 10:14 PM Post #153 of 155
So I actually tried them connected to my liquid spark and they're crazy impressive imo, I have the yincrow x6 and the qian 39 and I honestly hate both of them with their super peaky fr and grainy sound but these are super clear and have great separation, I think bass is a bit better from the amp, might just be listening louder ngl.

I've been thinking of just biting the bullet and getting a fiio ff3 cause I wanted an upgrade to my monk+ which were the only actually competent earbuds I had found, but idk if I need to anymore, won't open them to not ruin them but I must have a good unit lol

Jan 19, 2024 at 10:04 PM Post #155 of 155
I got one set in 2021. This is one of my option for good female vocal. But it needs some prequisites at least for me. The room needs to be silent because isolation sucks and you need to stay still because the earphone is very loosely stay in your ear. This is perfect for listening before sleeping. I tried the rubber to secure it in the ear but it is less comfortable compared to direct flush plastic housing.

Though if you saw some posts in here, looks like the QAQC is not consistent.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back