JBM earphones
Sep 8, 2012 at 8:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 36

rhalf

100+ Head-Fier
I'd like to present you a new earphone company discovered by my friend. here's a link to producer's website:
http://www.360doudou.com/

And here's my short review on JBM's 3 models: JBM MJ700, MJ800 and MJ900:
http://zabrzmij.wordpress.com/2012/09/08/jbm-earphones/

You can buy them on ebay, focalprice, aliexpress and other similar websites.
Enjoy!

Nov 8, 2012 at 4:10 PM Post #5 of 36
Saw them in a local store (JBM 800) in my country, Chile I think I will try them before the Thermaltake Isurus , I really hope they can compete with my Soundmagic E10 and the Brainwavz Beta at least

Jan 24, 2013 at 11:09 AM Post #11 of 36
Quote:
Not sure what you mean by rebranded, but MJ900 are not a rebrand of Philips neither they are the same as MJ700/800 which sound open and have a flatter FR. I would argue whether Aweis are better then the last two.

These earphones were sold by 3 sellers on eBay. I won't mention the sellers' names. They had TDK or JBL mark on boxes and housing. Everyone understands that these couldn't be genuine TDK or JBL models. After several cases opened by buyers, manufacturer stopped marking them as TDK or JBL. And wow "we can change JBL to JBM and sell them with no trouble." You see their JBM mark is similar to JBL mark design. I remember that TDK EB-800 was the best sounding among all models. I have had all models in these pics except for the one in the last pic. But still nothing special about them.

Jan 24, 2013 at 12:44 PM Post #12 of 36
Of course they aren't JBL, the are JBM, a complitely different company, which apparently makes itself look like western company. Although this isn't anything new (I'm looking on you, Superlux and Takstar). Not only that, their brochure is also a partial copy from Monster. That's the way Chinese market works. You're welcome not to accept it.

The TDKs you are talking about are a complitely different cup of tea. They're most likely models of TDK made for eastern market (often with flat cable) or fake TDKs. They use the same housing as JBMs, but sound really crappy at all. It's often in the OEM market that two companies use same parts to their models, but they still stay unrelated.
JBMs in my opinion are really nice for their price and they already have some following. Awei ES800 are about equal to them IMHO.

Mar 16, 2013 at 12:09 PM Post #13 of 36
Quote:
Of course they aren't JBL, the are JBM, a complitely different company, which apparently makes itself look like western company. Although this isn't anything new (I'm looking on you, Superlux and Takstar). Not only that, their brochure is also a partial copy from Monster. That's the way Chinese market works. You're welcome not to accept it.

The TDKs you are talking about are a complitely different cup of tea. They're most likely models of TDK made for eastern market (often with flat cable) or fake TDKs. They use the same housing as JBMs, but sound really crappy at all. It's often in the OEM market that two companies use same parts to their models, but they still stay unrelated.
JBMs in my opinion are really nice for their price and they already have some following. Awei ES800 are about equal to them IMHO.

I've got a bunch of Chinese IEMs. I have a JBM MJ700 on the way. How do they sound compared to the ES800m?

Mar 31, 2013 at 12:41 AM Post #14 of 36
Hey there ..just pull the trigger on es800 and probably another 3 weeks to arrive ...what u think of these ...n would really like tohear yr thoughts on yr soon to arrive jbm mj700 and how it is with awei es800...

Cheers.

Apr 1, 2013 at 2:39 PM Post #15 of 36
Quote:
Hey there ..just pull the trigger on es800 and probably another 3 weeks to arrive ...what u think of these ...n would really like tohear yr thoughts on yr soon to arrive jbm mj700 and how it is with awei es800...

Cheers.

I already have the ES800. I like them both, but the ES800 is much better to me. 
ES800 has more clarity, more detail, more comfort, better build, better quality bass.
MJ700 has more bass and has somewhat grainy treble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back