Jays q-JAYS & s-JAYS, Prototype impressions
Aug 20, 2007 at 9:28 AM Post #361 of 523
ill stick with my se530 thanx i just wish all this time was spent on triple driver because we all know triple drivers offer acurate bass...well more accurate than dual drivers anyway.theres no doubt they look smooth and great and i was looking forward to the new and improved jays earphones but im feeling a little let down already even tho i havnt listened as of yet ofcourse! if these are the smallest dual driver iem in the world maybe jays should kick on with that smallest triple driver design in the world then ill stand and applaud but for now unless the q-jays knock every other dual driver iem clean out im not feeling it,but i do want them to succeed believe me thanx for the post anyway im not by a long shot slagging the earphones off they do look superb,but how bout you drop us a hint about some triples in the pipeline that should excite us all a tad more i expect

Aug 20, 2007 at 1:32 PM Post #362 of 523
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigburger /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh ok...I am considering whether to wait till September. Is the case going to be hard/semi-hard case or a soft bag/pouch?

It will be black/green, soft and small. I guess either claus-dk, kramer or Duke of.. will post pictures of it soon. It is in their version included in the q-JAYS but the q-JAYS will get the same model of bag but in white real leather when it hits the stores i September.

Aug 20, 2007 at 4:54 PM Post #363 of 523
Quote:

Originally Posted by PetCed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It will be black/green, soft and small. I guess either claus-dk, kramer or Duke of.. will post pictures of it soon. It is in their version included in the q-JAYS but the q-JAYS will get the same model of bag but in white real leather when it hits the stores i September.

Any way of obtaining the black/green case instead?
tongue.gif
I think it'd match the black q-JAYS much better.

Aug 20, 2007 at 7:09 PM Post #365 of 523
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterDLai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
tongue.gif

X3

Black should go w/ black q-JAYS; white w/ white

Aug 20, 2007 at 7:23 PM Post #366 of 523
Are their pictures around of either case? I haven't found any yet, but I'm at work and I've already wasted too much time today reading Head-Fi... I should probably stop searching and get back to work...

I'm rather anxious to get a pair of q-JAYS now... I feel really sorry for you guys who have been following this all along anxiously waiting!

Aug 20, 2007 at 8:27 PM Post #367 of 523
Quote:

Originally Posted by DrewWinters /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are their pictures around of either case? I haven't found any yet, but I'm at work and I've already wasted too much time today reading Head-Fi... I should probably stop searching and get back to work...

I'm rather anxious to get a pair of q-JAYS now... I feel really sorry for you guys who have been following this all along anxiously waiting!

Here you go.
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showth...highlight=jays

Aug 21, 2007 at 2:06 AM Post #369 of 523
The case looks nice! Definitely black rather than white. I'm planning to get the d-JAYS from Audiocubes. What date approximately will Audicubes have the new boxes? (with case, splitter, flight adapter etc.) How can I make sure that they send me one of the new boxes instead of the older stock boxes which don't include the case etc.?

Aug 21, 2007 at 2:45 PM Post #370 of 523
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigburger /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The case looks nice! Definitely black rather than white. I'm planning to get the d-JAYS from Audiocubes. What date approximately will Audicubes have the new boxes? (with case, splitter, flight adapter etc.) How can I make sure that they send me one of the new boxes instead of the older stock boxes which don't include the case etc.?

I emailed AudioCubes asking about a sale date. I'll update the thread when I hear back from them.

Aug 22, 2007 at 5:07 AM Post #371 of 523
Quote:

tongue.gif

X4

LOL just kidding... but really, I like the look of the black/green case, regardless if it's real leather or not.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 22, 2007 at 4:50 PM Post #372 of 523
Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmiarka /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I emailed AudioCubes asking about a sale date. I'll update the thread when I hear back from them.

No luck getting a date from Audio Cubes. They are waiting patiently just like us.
280smile.gif

Aug 23, 2007 at 11:41 AM Post #373 of 523
Thats too bad... I'm really tempted to pounce on them...do you think its worth waiting for the new package with the case, splitter, flight adapter etc?? What are the chances that the updated d-JAYS boxes will be delayed past September? And then again, how long would I have to wait to make sure that Audiocubes send me an updated box instead - and that depends on how much stock they have of the original boxes.

I am using iBuds at the moment!! And thats the old ones, not the new version.

Aug 25, 2007 at 1:59 AM Post #374 of 523
Quote:

X4

LOL just kidding... but really, I like the look of the black/green case, regardless if it's real leather or not.
smily_headphones1.gif

X5 LOL. White is for aiy-puds...
tongue.gif

Aug 29, 2007 at 12:42 PM Post #375 of 523
pls it is important for me.... is Jays going to have return policy?? I really want to have these babies(q-jays), but maybe they'll not fit my source or my ears well. just in case..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back