Jay Leno vs Conan O'Brien
Jul 26, 2008 at 7:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 50

RYCeT

Headphoneus Supremus
With PVR, I've tried watching several talkshow and I loved Jay Leno. It's sad that NBC decide to replace him w/ Conan. I found Conan's jokes is not to my liking. I find Leno's joke funny while Conan's joke tried hard to be funny. I'll be waiting for Jay's comeback in talkshow.

Jul 26, 2008 at 9:22 AM Post #4 of 50
Conan in all his tastelessness has my vote... but then again I belong to the young.

Jul 26, 2008 at 10:10 AM Post #7 of 50
Leno has a different persona before the cameras start rolling. He mellows out and tones down his act for the show. His show was really fun to watch at the studio in Burbank. He did a little improv to warm up the crowd before the show started in a very informal and interactive format.

Jul 26, 2008 at 3:25 PM Post #12 of 50
at first i loved leno and thought conan ws just trying to hard... but for some reason im getting kinda sick of leno and now starting to enjoy conan's nonsense much more. I just hope conan keeps doing "headlines" when he takes over for leno.

Jul 26, 2008 at 3:49 PM Post #13 of 50
Remember that for the most part, both their jokes are written by a staff. Also, I would expect Conan's format to change somewhat when he takes over for Leno. Probably somewhere in between what the two shows are now.

Jul 26, 2008 at 3:55 PM Post #14 of 50
I used to watch a lot of Jay Leno in CNBC back home. My english was broken at the time, I didn't understand half the stuff he said.

I still watch his show and Conan too today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back