January 30th: Arizona Head-Fi Meet Q1 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2016 at 4:43 PM Post #107 of 149
  Funch, Coolzo, or Destroysall. How is the table space at this venue? I am considering bringing my WA6.

You should be fine, as the tables are approximately the same size as the ones at the other library, except a bit bigger. As memory serves, we were able to place two-three tables against the wall and they are really big. With us having two rooms, I seriously think we should be okay. 

Jan 28, 2016 at 4:53 PM Post #108 of 149
Starting to get really excited about this! Saturday can't come soon enough! 
darthsmile.gif

Jan 28, 2016 at 9:39 PM Post #110 of 149
  I'm going to be selling off a lot of my gear as it just doesn't get used anymore:

Mr Speaker's Alpha Dogs (4pin XLR)
Sony MDR MA-900
Hifiman HE-500 (Jerg Pads, Fuzzor, 4pin XLR)
Audiotechnica WS99
JKenny Ciunas Dac
Audio-GD NFB 10-ES2 w clock upgrades
Garage 1217 Project Ember and all tube stock

If anything interests you please PM me and I will bring it.

Why not just pack it up and bring it all? I've always been curious about the Alpha Dogs, and the HE-500's.

Jan 28, 2016 at 10:02 PM Post #111 of 149
If anyone needs or wants to have their tubes tested, I have a score of testers and I am happy to bring one. Just let me know or will leave them home.

Saturday is almost here - looking forward to seeing everyone again and meet some new friends!

Some of my loaner cans did not make it back to me in time as promised DOH! But I will have at my table:
- Modded Fostex T50RP
- AKG 7XX's
- HD650's
- Likely several 1st gen lightly modded Audio Technica ATH-M50's
- Whatever else I can dig up around here

And of course, a full armada of G1217 amplifiers and gear to sample. Bring your headphones over or take our gear to your sources and try it all out and enjoy the music. See you all Saturday!

Jan 28, 2016 at 10:44 PM Post #112 of 149
I know this is a bit off the topic of headphones but one of my buddies I know from the mechanical keyboard community is most likely going to be coming so I'm going to bring my keyboard collection for him to try out. I'm not sure if any of you have any interest in mechanical keyboards but you're all more than welcome to try them out if you want!

The boards I'd be bringing:
-GON NerD 60 (MX Greens)
-Winkeyless B.87 (MX Greens)
-Realforce 87U 55g (lubed and silenced)
-IBM Model M SSK (bolt modded, USB controller)
-Monarch ALPS Keyboard (designed and built by me and currently doing a small production run)
-Duck Octagon (67g Zealios)
-HHKB (Bluetooth controller, lubed, and silenced)

If you guys have never tried a mechanical before I'd definitely recommend them! The peripherals are where it's at! 
biggrin.gif

Jan 28, 2016 at 11:01 PM Post #113 of 149
I know this is a bit off the topic of headphones but one of my buddies I know from the mechanical keyboard community is most likely going to be coming so I'm going to bring my keyboard collection for him to try out. I'm not sure if any of you have any interest in mechanical keyboards but you're all more than welcome to try them out if you want!

-GON NerD 60 (MX Greens)
-Monarch ALPS Keyboard (designed and built by me and currently doing a small production run)

If you guys have never tried a mechanical before I'd definitely recommend them! The peripherals are where it's at! :D  

This is awesome!

Jan 29, 2016 at 12:42 AM Post #114 of 149

Why not just pack it up and bring it all? I've always been curious about the Alpha Dogs, and the HE-500's.

Damnit!  Alright, you talked me into it.  

Jan 29, 2016 at 1:51 AM Post #115 of 149

-GON NerD 60 (MX Greens)

If you guys have never tried a mechanical before I'd definitely recommend them! The peripherals are where it's at! :D  

This is an interesting development indeed! I have a Ducky Shine Mini with MX clears + O-rings and PBT keycaps, myself. I need to find a short USB cable for use with my laptop though; I used to have one such cable, but it was lost at school.

Jan 29, 2016 at 6:00 PM Post #117 of 149
The loaner from MrSpeakers came today! It seems I received the Ether, not the Ether C. In any case, it's still fantastic! It will be at the meet tomorrow ^.^

That's awesome! Very kind of MrSpeakers to let us hear the Ether. Thanks for arranging it @Coolzo

Jan 29, 2016 at 7:28 PM Post #119 of 149

-GON NerD 60 (MX Greens)

If you guys have never tried a mechanical before I'd definitely recommend them! The peripherals are where it's at! 
biggrin.gif

nice.  it just so happens i'm in the market for a new keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back