Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2016 at 9:31 AM Post #91 of 149
for sure :

HD 598 SE
Momentum over ear v1
O2+Odac (massdrop)
FiiO X3 II
all IEM's in my sig + misc tips.

seems there's some concern about tips - personally i have no issue with others testing IEM's with my extra tips. i'm fine with giving them a wash before and after the meet.

Sounds good mang.

On another note... good news everyone! I have fixed the dreaded channel imbalance on my newest Fostex T50RP mod, for good! They sound better than ever.
You're welcome, hah . Look forward to meeting you guys, unless some aliens attack or the world ends by today through Friday.

Jan 27, 2016 at 2:26 PM Post #93 of 149
Originally Posted by funch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Quote:
I've been in DC for the last 2 weeks. My flight was cancelled on Friday, Sunday, and again today! I am rescheduled on a 7am non-stop flight to Phx. I hope this third cancellation will be the last time. I don't want to miss this meet!

So, I sprinkled juju powder and danced in a circle with an eagle feather, so you should be good to go. Literally.

Yay! Your trick worked. Thanks Allen. Could you bring in some of that powder for inclusion in my bag-o-magic?
biggrin.gif

Jan 27, 2016 at 6:19 PM Post #95 of 149
I'm going to be selling off a lot of my gear as it just doesn't get used anymore:

Mr Speaker's Alpha Dogs (4pin XLR)
Sony MDR MA-900
Hifiman HE-500 (Jerg Pads, Fuzzor, 4pin XLR)
Audiotechnica WS99
JKenny Ciunas Dac
Audio-GD NFB 10-ES2 w clock upgrades
Garage 1217 Project Ember and all tube stock

If anything interests you please PM me and I will bring it.

Jan 27, 2016 at 8:20 PM Post #96 of 149
  The Fostex TH-X00 'phones from Asr came in today. He is looking to sell them if anyone is interested. He's asking $385 Paypal, or $375 gift or cash.
I could take cash at the meet, and forward it to him. Because of library rules, we can't do the deal there, but would have to go somewhere else.

Cross the street :p

Jan 27, 2016 at 8:32 PM Post #97 of 149
The Fostex TH-X00 'phones from Asr came in today. He is looking to sell them if anyone is interested. He's asking $385 Paypal, or $375 gift or cash.
I could take cash at the meet, and forward it to him. Because of library rules, we can't do the deal there, but would have to go somewhere else.

Gah! I want these... I have to be responsible... Maybe.

Jan 27, 2016 at 9:23 PM Post #98 of 149
I am hoping to attend.  If so I will bring:

MBP Retina running Audirvana Plus to Mytek 192 -DSD

Questyle QP1R

mezzohifi ms-ak100 

2.5 trrs to mmcx  balanced cable - linum estron

3.5 trs to mmcx copper litz cable- Ted Allen Cables

Would love to try a Cowon Plenue 1 and a Pono if available.

- Looking forward to it

Jan 27, 2016 at 11:43 PM Post #101 of 149
Looking to upgrade my iem's so if anyone is interested in purchasing my Noble Wizard Savant w/a plusSound 6litz silver plated copper cable(as well as the all original accessories + packaging) please PM me. I'll bring them for serious inquiries only.

Jan 28, 2016 at 11:37 AM Post #102 of 149
question :

since there won't be food and we'll just be taking a lunch break - will there be a designated time where we'd all go and lock up the rooms with our gear or is it more of a trusting situation where people stick around to keep an eye on things?
not assuming there will be less than honest people attending, just curious as this will be my first meet up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back