Jan Meier: Does he make and keep delivery commitments?
Feb 21, 2008 at 11:43 PM Post #16 of 46
Bought a Cantate from him, fantastic guy!
smily_headphones1.gif
Package arrived in about 4-5 days.

Feb 22, 2008 at 2:30 AM Post #17 of 46
Jan provides excellent service and communication and his products are of excellent quality. I received my Headsix in Australia in a week.

cheers
Simon

Feb 22, 2008 at 3:12 AM Post #18 of 46
I bought my very first amp and some DT880s from Jan. I was crossing over from years of listening to cheap earbuds and was really worried about all the money I was spending. Jan made the experience one of my most enjoyable purchases ever.
biggrin.gif

Feb 22, 2008 at 4:40 AM Post #20 of 46
I hope the original poster gets the idea here. I too have bought two items from Jan, his communication was timely and both items arrived quickly. I also misplaced a manual and he e mailed me one right away. He can be trusted.

Feb 22, 2008 at 7:25 AM Post #22 of 46
Jan is a very nice guy, very involved. Just try to question him by email, you'll see
smily_headphones1.gif

I've bought several things from Jan, had some problems with my first amp and he was everytime very helpful and fast to solve them. Great customer service for sure!

Feb 22, 2008 at 8:48 AM Post #23 of 46
Thank you one and all. I don't think the question was silly at all, not in this "industry". Also, the answer seems to be very clear. Some other mfrs could take a few lessons from him, wouldn't you say?

Feb 22, 2008 at 10:14 AM Post #24 of 46
Buy a Headsix from Dr Jan a few months ago, it's only took 1 week to arrived at Singapore.

That's call a Great Service.

Feb 22, 2008 at 11:10 AM Post #25 of 46
I can endorse all of the above. Bought my first amp from Dr Meier. He will answer any concerns you have, and delivers the goods as promised.

As someone said previously - it's the sort of service you wish for, but unfortunately rarely get these days.

Feb 22, 2008 at 11:56 AM Post #26 of 46
I bought a Porta Corda from him a while ago which he shipped even before he actually received the money I transferred. I wouldn't worry at all when doing business with him.

Feb 22, 2008 at 12:16 PM Post #27 of 46
I bought a Headfive and a Porta Corda MkIII USB from him. He shipped as soon as he had the money. When I ordered the Headfive he said I should expect 5-7 days. 4 days later I had it. When he sent the Porta Corda, he said that I should expect 4-7 days. 2 days later it was in my mailbox. So, he seems a bit conservative when estimates the shipping times.

Jan Meier has great customer service.

Feb 22, 2008 at 12:24 PM Post #28 of 46
Jan is an absolute pleasure to deal with. He seems genuinely happy to answer each and every question - no matter how trivial.

One of the best I've dealt with, Head-Fi / Hi-Fi wise. As another poster noted, he is conservative with respect to delivery committments and tends to under-promise and over-delivery.

Good luck.

Cheers,
Garry

Feb 22, 2008 at 12:58 PM Post #29 of 46
I've had a great experience with mr. Meier also.
Always quick and precise to answer, and very friendly also.
Plus, he's a fellow countryman, so props for that too.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 22, 2008 at 2:30 PM Post #30 of 46
Jan is delivering the best customer service i ever met. I bought twice from him (opera analog and a "custom" headsix). He always was very quick to answer and his answers shows that he does REALLY cares of his customers. The best !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back