JadeAudio EA3(FiiO'Sub-brand)-1 BA(Knowles) +1 Dynamic 0.78mm 2pins in-Ear earphone
Jan 5, 2020 at 7:39 AM Post #121 of 282
Wow then I should check the output of my sources then

2Ohm output impedance shouldn't have much I, if any, mpact on the sound. More likely they're a better match with the Mojo.

Jan 5, 2020 at 7:43 AM Post #122 of 282
Thank you. Is the sound difference worth upgrading with a cable costing nearly as much as the earphones themselves?

Personally I've never heard any sound difference between cables as long as they're properly made. That being said I do also own quite a few third party cables but that's for looks, ergonomics and especially for getting 2.5mm balanced connector.

Jan 5, 2020 at 7:48 AM Post #123 of 282
2Ohm output impedance shouldn't have much I, if any, mpact on the sound. More likely they're a better match with the Mojo.
How to know the ohm? I got s10+, shanling up2 & sony a55

Jan 5, 2020 at 8:28 AM Post #124 of 282
The fact that EA3 was sold out on AliExpress amuse me. But it wasn't that hyped on the forum like the blon :0

Jan 5, 2020 at 8:41 AM Post #125 of 282
The fact that EA3 was sold out on AliExpress amuse me. But it wasn't that hyped on the forum like the blon :0
I followed the EA3 quite closely, they are not sold out for sure! They had 500 units, and you can be sure that they did not sell 500 units.
I don't know whether it's a marketing strategy or something, but the Jade Audio announced that only 500-600 units will be sold on the "discounted price" at 39.99. I don't think they sold above 300, but it is possible. But I know for a fact that 500 units haven't been sold. So if anybody want to get them, I think they will be available quite soon. Maybe after people hear about them, and anticipation is created..

Keep your head up, and eyes wide open :wink:

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2020 at 9:20 AM Post #126 of 282
I followed the EA3 quite closely, they are not sold out for sure! They had 500 units, and you can be sure that they did not sell 500 units.
I don't know whether it's a marketing strategy or something, but the Jade Audio announced that only 500-600 units will be sold on the "discounted price" at 39.99. I don't think they sold above 300, but it is possible. But I know for a fact that 500 units haven't been sold. So if anybody want to get them, I think they will be available quite soon. Maybe after people hear about them, and anticipation is created..

Idk about that. But i think lasy time i checked it had been sold around 290 pair tho. I also follow EA3 but not so close i guess. It's just because I haven't received mine yet. Hope it arrive this week

Jan 5, 2020 at 10:07 AM Post #127 of 282
How to know the ohm? I got s10+, shanling up2 & sony a55

Most serious manufacturers state the output impedance in the specs for the device.

Jan 5, 2020 at 10:10 AM Post #128 of 282

I've kept my eyes open for a couple of days now and they're listed as temporarily out of stock. If they indeed have them available it has to be the worst marketing strategy in history lol.

Jan 5, 2020 at 10:29 AM Post #129 of 282
I've kept my eyes open for a couple of days now and they're listed as temporarily out of stock. If they indeed have them available it has to be the worst marketing strategy in history lol.
Well they have them in stock, unless they lied about their stock number, which was around 500 units. If you go to their FB page, I think that they posted that it will be available for the discounted price for a limited amount of 500 units. Unless my memory is that bad that I actually messed up the stock number, but what I know for a fact is that on AE it said that 400+ units were available at the time of its release.

Jan 5, 2020 at 10:42 AM Post #130 of 282
One suggestion. In reviews I found these info helpful. I realize people hear differently and also possess different gear. As a headfi community though we can together cover a lot of ground by simply pointing out what gears we have used and how this earphone compared to others in our inventory, within reason. We are here to find out what we are missing, are we not?

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2020 at 10:53 AM Post #131 of 282
Well they have them in stock, unless they lied about their stock number, which was around 500 units. If you go to their FB page, I think that they posted that it will be available for the discounted price for a limited amount of 500 units. Unless my memory is that bad that I actually messed up the stock number, but what I know for a fact is that on AE it said that 400+ units were available at the time of its release.

If that's the case I'm not impressed by them. Why on earth would the stop selling a new item that they've pushed out free review units for.....

Jan 5, 2020 at 10:55 AM Post #132 of 282
I couldn't catch up with the ohm game. Pretty confused :dizzy_face:

Jan 5, 2020 at 11:22 AM Post #134 of 282

Users who are viewing this thread

Back