Jaben Fear...
Jul 8, 2010 at 11:04 AM Post #46 of 204

Quote:
Wish I could help the OP get over her fears. I've been told by my female friends (who make up a majority of my friends, strangely enough) I'm a harmless guy.

I'm trying to make out what to say of your harmlessness after lookin' at ya display pic
biggrin.gif

Jul 8, 2010 at 11:09 AM Post #47 of 204

Quote:
I'm trying to make out what to say of your harmlessness after lookin' at ya display pic
biggrin.gif

It's an alpaca! They be adorable and fluffy. Like me. Well not fluffy. That would be a bit freaky. And not the comedic fluffy either. I was actually going to change it to a jumping spider because they look pretty cool.

Jul 8, 2010 at 11:11 AM Post #48 of 204

Quote:
It's an alpaca! They be adorable and fluffy. Like me. Well not fluffy. That would be a bit freaky. And not the comedic fluffy either. I was actually going to change it to a jumping spider because they look pretty cool.

haha...yeah i knew it was an alpaca lol. just didn't know how inviting it was. damn that jumping spider is pretty darn cute lol. i'll stick to my stuffed monkey. lol.

Jul 8, 2010 at 11:14 AM Post #49 of 204
I know I'd like to hug an alpaca. Especially one that looks like Chewie.

Oddly enough, I saw a jumping spider (Probably not as cute as that. I'll never know. Poor spider.) on the floor as I typed that out.

Jul 8, 2010 at 11:30 AM Post #50 of 204
Lol. Wonder what other cute animals there are out there...can't think of any off the top of my head. Half trying to read up on a nice budget desktop DAC lol.

Jul 8, 2010 at 11:40 AM Post #51 of 204

Quote:
Lol. Wonder what other cute animals there are out there...can't think of any off the top of my head. Half trying to read up on a nice budget desktop DAC lol.

Pandas.

Bunnywabbits.

Kangaroos.

Heck, most baby animals are adorable.

See AlyssaBelle, not all guys are freaks. Some of us have hearts for cute baby animals. A few (hope not too many) bad experiences shouldn't leave you paralyzed.

And ironically enough, Closer by NIN starts playing... Whoopsies.

The Gamma2 not to your liking? Well, budget can be different for everyone, I guess. I was actually doing research for a cheap-ish desktop DAC too, and decided on the Gamma2. I think it's around $350 maxed out if MisterX makes it for you. I was saving up for parts to make one, but I'm making a speaker system too so a Squeezebox makes more sense.

Jul 8, 2010 at 11:53 AM Post #52 of 204

Quote:
The Gamma2 not to your liking? Well, budget can be different for everyone, I guess. I was actually doing research for a cheap-ish desktop DAC too, and decided on the Gamma2. I think it's around $350 maxed out if MisterX makes it for you. I was saving up for parts to make one, but I'm making a speaker system too so a Squeezebox makes more sense.

the bunnywabbit was insane crazy cute lol. love baby tigers too haha...

Anyways, I haven't had a look at the Gamma2; any idea how it performs next to the HDP and DACMagic? I'll have a look see in a bit, but if you have any clue, would be good
smile_phones.gif

Jul 8, 2010 at 12:04 PM Post #53 of 204
Not any clue firsthand, but I've seen some people prefer it to the DAC1.

Jul 8, 2010 at 12:06 PM Post #54 of 204

Quote:
Not any clue firsthand, but I've seen it recommended over the Dacmagic quite a few times. I'll do some research and update this.

bless you kind soul
dt880smile.png

Perhaps we should take this to PM as we have more or less hijacked the thread. lol. I miss my old thread in facebook though. Got it to 15k posts and then let it die hahaha..

Jul 8, 2010 at 12:13 PM Post #55 of 204

Quote:
bless you kind soul
dt880smile.png

Perhaps we should take this to PM as we have more or less hijacked the thread. lol. I miss my old thread in facebook though. Got it to 15k posts and then let it die hahaha..

Haha probably... Wait what? Ah pm me about that.

Best of luck to the OP, if you need some practice talking to a guy, I'm always open to it. Anything to help! Guys are just girls with different junk.

Jul 8, 2010 at 2:08 PM Post #57 of 204

Quote:
It's not that simple...a girl's heart is usually much more complicated than a guy's...

Shhhh don't say that! I was hoping it would help her... But yes, guys tend to be less understanding of feelings. It's in our nature. Although some are different.

Jul 8, 2010 at 2:24 PM Post #58 of 204

Quote:

Shhhh don't say that! I was hoping it would help her... But yes, guys tend to be less understanding of feelings. It's in our nature. Although some are different.

my friends say I'm a girl.
biggrin.gif

Jul 8, 2010 at 2:51 PM Post #59 of 204

Quote:
my friends say I'm a girl.
biggrin.gif

I'll be honest. More than half my friends think I'm gay and just in denial. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I want kids that I don't have to give the "you're adopted!" speech to. Haha this is still strangely on topic, kind of.

Jul 8, 2010 at 11:24 PM Post #60 of 204
I'm actually thinking of getting an etymotic er4p and a X3i followed by a hippo gumstick and a sansa clip +, the X3i and sansa clip + are for my mum, the rest is for me...hehe... do you have the X3i cravenz? could you comment on the noise isolation? cuz my mum works in a really noisy place but she don't wish to buy expensive earphones... i wonder, would you say that the er6i is better than the er4p or the other way round? cuz while a lot of reviews say that they are the same but the er4p is better, they don't give more details than that...

Quote:
I've got a new name! Brian, oh wait. I didn't tell you?
biggrin.gif

Anyway, you are most welcome. I'm not that angel, but if you need someone to talk to and I can spare the time, then I'll be around.

I'm 25 turning 26 and I'm about 4 - 5 years older than everyone my year in university. It makes me feel old just going to university lol.

Good to hear that. I was thinking of dropping them a mail, but I'm glad they spoke to you and hopefully everything is sorted
smile_phones.gif

What earphones are you looking at anyways? Or headphones for that matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back