I've got a bad feeling about this: A "For Sale" trade going south
Jun 26, 2009 at 12:57 AM Post #391 of 412
mrarroyo;5794164 said:
ItsRy;5792115 said:
... after seeing what you animals did ... your semi-dumb posts? ..., but I do have a minimum IQ threshold for people that I transact with (hint: I doubt you can count to it, even with all your fingers and toes)... Quote:

I see that you have continue with your use of "foul/cuss words". Is the use of this type of words your best way to handle arguments?

Arroyo, I know you're late to the show and all, but this thread is done. All parties involved have said some unsavory things (blueyez enjoys the use of the term "penis wrinkle" for instance). However, the matter is finished. As previously said, no further discussion in this thread can help either party involved in the trade, so I humbly suggest that you may not want to sit here and stoke the fire when it's already dying out/dead. I'm not going to take the time to respond to your quips any further because aside from their being irrelevant, I'm done with this topic. It's over - move on. Thanks.

Jun 26, 2009 at 12:58 AM Post #392 of 412
Dave, to point out the obvious, the consensus seems to be that you misrepresented the condition of your IEMs. I note that you disagree with this, and that's fine. The flame attacks came your way, unsurprisingly given your short time as a registered user and lack of standing here, especially in comparison with our Marching friend.

You could have dealt with this graciously and humbly, taken the high road despite the abuse you were suffering, and reversed the trade. You still can. You will sacrifice a bit of your pride, but it's really the only way to save face at this point. Nobody will deal with you here again, aside from ItsRy, unless you take the high road. It doesn't matter who is right or wrong anymore. All that matters is that Mule was not happy and you blew him off. That is the main issue, not whether or not the phones were sufficiently damaged to justify his being unsatisfied.

Jun 26, 2009 at 1:05 AM Post #395 of 412
Quote:

Originally Posted by olblueyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hope he quits smoking and gets hit by a tobacco truck.

I laughed, hard. This one's going in my arsenal!

Jun 26, 2009 at 1:07 AM Post #396 of 412
Quote:

Originally Posted by FYDave /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's absolutely unbelievable that you STILL haven't gotten over the fact that I'm not ItsRy.

It's absolutely unbelievable that you STILL haven't been banned yet.

The mods must be cooking up something good for you...

Jun 26, 2009 at 1:13 AM Post #398 of 412
Quote:

Originally Posted by FYDave /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's absolutely unbelievable that you STILL haven't gotten over the fact that I'm not ItsRy.

Why are you still here? Please leave...NOW! And take your little tool buddy ItsRy or ItsFy or whatever his name is. Both of you deserve each other.

Jun 26, 2009 at 1:15 AM Post #399 of 412
Quote:

Originally Posted by ecclesand /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why are you still here? Please leave...NOW! And take your little tool buddy ItsRy or ItsFy or whatever his name is. Both of you deserve each other.

Aw, why so angry? Where's the love?
popcorn.gif

Jun 26, 2009 at 1:16 AM Post #400 of 412
Quote:

Originally Posted by ecclesand /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm here because I can be? Because I'm permitted to be? I wasn't aware I needed your permission to remain here.

Jun 26, 2009 at 1:27 AM Post #402 of 412
Quote:

Originally Posted by jsaliga /img/forum/go_quote.gif
To Dave and ItsRy:

ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

There. I feel much better now.

--Jerome

Aw that's cute. I'm glad you care so much about Dave and me to post a vid for us. That's endearing. <3

tongue.gif

Jun 26, 2009 at 1:31 AM Post #405 of 412
Looks like dave and his butt buddy have taken up the typical troll approach.

It's definitely two different people though, since he is asian, his little bro doesn't have a chance of reaching his poo shoot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back