I've got a bad feeling about this: A "For Sale" trade going south
Jun 25, 2009 at 7:13 AM Post #211 of 412
Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsRy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You act like he never heard from Dave after sending off his headphones and never got the Shures. He has the Shures, he's just crying because they have a few spots on them. Seriously, could you make a larger hyperbole here?

I could try, but it might pop.
frown.gif

Jun 25, 2009 at 7:22 AM Post #216 of 412
sooooo just attempting to be a voice of reason here... it looks like this thread cannot go any further then it has aside from more (although mildly entertaining to read, they don't help anything) personal attacks. At this point Dave can trade back or not, judging by this guy's previous actions I doubt anything said in this thread can help sway his decision.

Jun 25, 2009 at 7:25 AM Post #217 of 412
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
sooooo just attempting to be a voice of reason here... it looks like this thread cannot go any further then it has aside from more (although mildly entertaining to read, they don't help anything) personal attacks. At this point Dave can trade back or not, judging by this guy's previous actions I doubt anything said in this thread can help sway his decision.

If dave sends back the westones in the same condition they were shipped to him in then I will offer him an official apology. One here and one over IP relay, naturally.

Feel free to write that down somewhere.

Jun 25, 2009 at 7:32 AM Post #219 of 412
Quote:

Originally Posted by olblueyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Its the same guy, he even has a Fiio in both profiles.

Again, sorry to let the facts get in the way of your argument, but I never said that I had a fiio (though lol @ saying that makes me the same guy as Dave in the first place). I simply said that I had USED a fiio in an amp setup. I borrowed a friend's fiio. I do not own one. I do have an e5 on its way to me from DX at the moment, but I don't currently own one. Do I need to make this more clear?

Let me put it this way:

BITCH CAN YOU READ?!?!

Jun 25, 2009 at 7:33 AM Post #221 of 412
Quote:

Again, sorry to let the facts get in the way of your argument, but I never said that I had a fiio (though lol @ saying that makes me the same guy as Dave in the first place). I simply said that I had USED a fiio in an amp setup. I borrowed a friend's fiio. I do not own one. I do have an e5 on its way to me from DX at the moment, but I don't currently own one. Do I need to make this more clear?

Let me put it this way:

BITCH CAN YOU READ?!?!

You can never put it clear enough for blue eyes, no use trying.

Oh, and nice personal attack, broski.

EDIT: Whoa blue eyes that picture made my head hurt. ><

Jun 25, 2009 at 7:36 AM Post #222 of 412
Quote:

Let me put it this way:

BITCH CAN YOU READ?!?!

Funny how you haven't posted since last year, until today, all but three of your posts are in defense of Dave and posted today. Yes I can read. Well enough you are actively using 2 names at once. This is against the rules right?

Jun 25, 2009 at 7:38 AM Post #223 of 412
If you truly feel that I'm obviously Dave, feel free to contact a mod about it. When they reply back to you saying that we've both used separate IPs, I hope that it gets through your thick skull that we're different people. Your mother should have had an abortion.

Jun 25, 2009 at 7:39 AM Post #224 of 412
Quote:

Funny how you haven't posted since last year, until today, all but three of your posts are in defense of Dave and posted today. Yes I can read. Well enough you are actively using 2 names at once. This is against the rules right?

This is, to this point, the most absolutely ASTOUNDING gap in logic I've witnessed.

Going by your logic any two forum handles that at some point have shown that they share any of the same products are the same person. That certainly does deflate the legitimate member count of this website significantly.

Absolutely astounding. I applaud the fact that you never fail to amaze me.

Jun 25, 2009 at 7:41 AM Post #225 of 412
Quote:

Seems as though Dave is at the stage in life where he doesn't realize people older than himself can see through lies like they were Crystal.

I made a prediction as well. Looks like I was right.

Bye Dave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back