I've destroyed some poor sod's life...
Mar 25, 2007 at 7:12 PM Post #17 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by NtD Gr3nade /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ew, you shared your ER4's with a complete stranger. (No Smilies to go with this, What...)

IEM sharing makes Senn Bot a sad robot.
frown.gif

Mar 25, 2007 at 7:18 PM Post #18 of 43
It's almost as if you need some disinfectant wipes with you at all times. This way you can offer someone your iems (a second pair of flanges/tips wouldn't be that bad of an idea too, come to think of it).

I still think it's a great story! I love it when you introduce someone to different level of aural enjoyment!!!
orphsmile.gif
600smile.gif
rs1smile.gif
k1000smile.gif
eggosmile.gif
580smile.gif
basshead.gif
etysmile.gif

Mar 25, 2007 at 8:28 PM Post #19 of 43
Actually, I keep a bag of Ety tri-flanges in my computer bag for just that reason. Nothing like getting your friends hooked on the good stuff...

Mar 25, 2007 at 8:42 PM Post #20 of 43
Oahh, you evil one
evil_smiley.gif

That pour lad, his wallet will scream and cry, he is going to be so lonely and empty, soon, veeeeery soon
icon10.gif

Man, what a great story,
cool.gif

Mar 25, 2007 at 9:04 PM Post #21 of 43
Odd, I'm glad the ER4P/S I have is an IEM; an excuse for people to leave me alone faster, because these days everybody sees that I'm a teen and when I say it's an amp, they automatically say loudly that it's to destroy my hearing faster, laugh, then walk away. Ticks me off so much...

Mar 25, 2007 at 9:08 PM Post #22 of 43
well done mate!
another one who saw the light...
wink.gif

what this issue with KrooLism sharing his iems with the dude?
the are his iems and i feel it wont kill anyone to wipe of a lil earwax...

or do you hygiene freaks run around with a surgical masks and rubber gloves all day?
rolleyes.gif

Mar 25, 2007 at 9:11 PM Post #23 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by sayrum /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well done mate!
another one who saw the light...
wink.gif

what this issue with KrooLism sharing his iems with the dude?
the are his iems and i feel it wont kill anyone to wipe of a lil earwax...

or do you hygiene freaks run around with a surgical masks and rubber gloves all day?
rolleyes.gif

I agree.. I guess french kissing their GF's is out of the question..Germs!!
icon10.gif

Mar 25, 2007 at 9:12 PM Post #24 of 43
I was at Digital Overload (a 3 day lan party hosted by the web comic Ctrl-Alt-Delete) and had my CMoy laying out next to my PC on the table. The security guys were very interested in it when I got there in the morning and showed them what was inside
tongue.gif

Mar 25, 2007 at 10:14 PM Post #25 of 43
Ok.. an ordinary person voluntarily shoved the ER4 with triflanges into their ear?
Heck, i hesitated to put in the titty shaped ones in my ears the first time i bought IEMs.. took me almost a week to get the courage to 'screw in' the triflanges

Bravo to the brave-o man

Mar 26, 2007 at 12:55 AM Post #29 of 43
A sod, from a US POV, is:
1. Someone who cares more about their lawn than they should.
2. Someone who resembles a bit of turf.

Well, it could mean those things.... ; )

But, I do think sod carries a bit of a neg even in brit speak. Might it imply a bit of a working class? A rougher sort of pal?

Just wondering??!!

Mar 26, 2007 at 1:38 AM Post #30 of 43
I feel bad for this wife/girlfriend. Now he's going to spend more money on amps and headphones and little on her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back