iTunes dilemma; help and/or suggstions/educated guesses would be appreciated!
Jan 25, 2009 at 11:12 AM Post #16 of 17
Try to locate one of the files that you can't import, right click the file. Choos properties and then the detail tab. Check if the right information is added. If it show no information or wrong information they will appeare as missmarked in iTunes.

Mp3%20details.jpg

Jan 25, 2009 at 7:25 PM Post #17 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by paara /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Try to locate one of the files that you can't import, right click the file. Choos properties and then the detail tab. Check if the right information is added. If it show no information or wrong information they will appeare as missmarked in iTunes.

Thanks for your post and the adjudant print screen example! It is useful and interesting, both, to know. However, I think I'm gona give both Foobar2000 and Winamp a go and see how they fare in organising my media fo my ipod (and, possibly, my Sony DAP), before I consider using iTunes for this purpose again.
beerchug.gif

For the time being, though, I'm stuck in stasis as I await dbpoweramp's batch convertion tool to covert my entire music library/archive (in .FLAC lossless) to mp3 files in a new root directory for my music in mp3 format! (it's gona take at least another 15-20 hours, all told, and that's not including any subsequent smoothing of out any anomalies and/or unintentional mistakes that might occur in this process!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back