iTunes 7.0.1 released
Sep 30, 2006 at 3:35 PM Post #17 of 21
If you don't like iTunes, why post in a iTunes related thread?

7.0.1 did resolve my problems with speed. 7.0 had slowed my massive library down to a crawl.

Sep 30, 2006 at 4:44 PM Post #18 of 21
The only problem I had upgrading to 7.0 was that I didn't have some type of viewer and it wasn't quick time. I had to download divx to get an idec (sic) coder. I couldn't view the moview or tv portion of iTunes without it. Did the download and everything works fine. I'll give 7.01 a try on one of my pc's and see if it causes any problems before I upgrade both.

Separate issue. I posted a thread about ripping dvd's but what about ripping book on cd. My iTunes shows those to be regular audio files and adds them to my music library. What am I doing wrong OR can these only be done by paying Apple and downloading from iTunes only.

One more separate issue then I'll shut up. How can we get access to iTunes Europe. When I was in Sweden a few months ago, iTunes was completely European oriented. The usual American artists like Madonna, Black Eyed Peas, etc were available but there was a LOT of bands that I can't find on iTunes here in the US. Is there a separate iTunes url to use to get there. If so, how?

Sep 30, 2006 at 4:49 PM Post #19 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChicagoNB

Separate issue. I posted a thread about ripping dvd's but what about ripping book on cd. My iTunes shows those to be regular audio files and adds them to my music library. What am I doing wrong OR can these only be done by paying Apple and downloading from iTunes only.

No, I have many audiobooks in my library. What part is not working for you?

Sep 30, 2006 at 4:58 PM Post #20 of 21
7.0.1 Fixed skiping with my itunes when my pc is under load. I am not having any problems now.

Oct 4, 2006 at 6:14 AM Post #21 of 21
(I posted originally in the Computers section before noticing this thread.)

I've never had any problem with iTunes until just updating to 7.0.1. Suddenly, my audio is all distorted and fuzzy. Not on streaming audio, just on all my recorded tracks.

It plays fine through the internal speakers, but it's not a headphone problem because I can hear streaming radio OK. My set-up is this:

Apple Lossless -->USB-->MicroDAC-->MicroAmp-->DT880.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back