It's October: New Shuffles Shipping Yet?
Oct 29, 2006 at 1:35 AM Post #46 of 166
I called my local Apple store, asked when they'll be getting stock. The guy said "we really don't know, soon though". So I say "how soon is soon, this week, or is it possibly a couple weeks out?" He paused for a few seconds, "we're hoping on Monday."

Oct 29, 2006 at 4:26 AM Post #47 of 166
ThinkSecret just published this article.

Quote:

Apple's tiny new iPod shuffle, introduced during the company's September 12 media event with a ship date of October, has been pushed back to the second-half of November.

Oct 29, 2006 at 10:14 PM Post #50 of 166
Just received my shipment notification.

Hello xxx xxxxxx,

We wanted to let you know that your order has shipped. If you ordered multiple items, you may receive separate shipments with no additional shipping charges. All shipments except those delivered by the U.S. Postal Service require a signature on receipt. Visit Order Status to track or pre-sign for your shipment. If you'd like to request a return, print an invoice or view your account history, please log in to Your Account.

Best regards,
The Apple Store Team
Order Number:
W22xxxxxx

Order Date:
SEP 16, 2006

Shipment Information

Shipment Date:
OCT 29, 2006
Estimated Delivered By:
NOV 03, 2006

Oct 29, 2006 at 10:18 PM Post #51 of 166
I think Blessingx wanted some early feedback on the SQ, Mine should arrive this coming Friday, so I'll post my comments by next Saturday or Sunday. I have (or should I say my wife has) the 1st gen Shuffle, I'm really expecting the 2nd to sound as good as the 1st, we'll see and will let you know, on this thread.

Oct 30, 2006 at 3:44 AM Post #52 of 166
Echopac please do. Looking forward to it.

Looks like ThinkSecret got it wrong again (or supplies are so limited they're just not stocking stories which seems unlikely).

Oct 30, 2006 at 9:37 AM Post #53 of 166
Echopac says:
Quote:

Just received my shipment notification.

Before you receive the Shuffle, it might be a good time to write a negative review. On this site, using an Apple Product does not seem to be a requirement for someone to write a negative review.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 30, 2006 at 3:04 PM Post #54 of 166
Received an updated tracker from FedEx, Shuffle will be here on Wednesday the 1st.

Oct 30, 2006 at 9:44 PM Post #58 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pendergast
My credit card has just been debited about $100 (Canadian).

Delivery is still set for October 31st.

I am in Quebec, Canada, and ordered the shuffle the day after the announcement.

I got notice this morning that my shuffle 2g was sent to FedEx last Friday (2006/10/27). It is now leaving Suzhou, China, as of 10:00pm local time.

Oct 30, 2006 at 10:39 PM Post #59 of 166
Called both San Diego Apple stores today, both don't have any stock. One guy mentioned there is one day left in the month
smily_headphones1.gif
and that I should call again tomorrow after 11 am.

Oct 31, 2006 at 1:30 AM Post #60 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by bobeau
Called both San Diego Apple stores today, both don't have any stock. One guy mentioned there is one day left in the month
smily_headphones1.gif
and that I should call again tomorrow after 11 am.

It'll be in the early part of November before the stores get them. They have the same shipping times to do deal with as everyone else does. (Even more, because online pre-orders take a higher priority to store shipments.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back