IT01s IEM. A new view to your music.
Nov 25, 2018 at 2:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 669
Our IT01s are a totally new design of the dynamic driver. The IT01s is a single dynamic driver IEM meant to give you everything that is on the recording and to portray it honestly. A premium in house designed driver, premium balanced cable and a nice solid carrying case.

Utilizing a Nano Tube dome diaphragm with DLC coating and a Tesla magnetic flux design, the IT01s creates an authentic musical experience by capturing the nuances of sound in the recording and staying authentic to it.

The nozzle is removable and extras are provided if the screen should become clogged.

Price: 199 USD.

5.jpg
8.jpg
10.jpg
12.jpg
18.jpg

Last edited:
iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Nov 25, 2018 at 2:47 PM Post #2 of 669
So the removable nozzle is for convenience/easy cleaning only. Or will there be an option to use different filters for different tuning options? Just curious as I'm not really a fan of filter swapping. I'm sure many are also curious about the cable. The IT01 came with a really great looking & sounding cable.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2018 at 10:23 PM Post #3 of 669
So the removable nozzle is for convenience/easy cleaning only. Or will there be an option to use different filters for different tuning options? Just curious as I'm not really a fan of filter swapping. I'm sure many are also curious about the cable. The IT01 came with a really great looking & sounding cable.
It is not a filter for music but for anything getting into the chamber. There are extras included if a screen should get clogged. The cable for the IT01s is very soft and non microphonic.

Last edited:
iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Nov 26, 2018 at 10:03 AM Post #4 of 669
The brushed finish on the outer box looks amazing.

Nov 27, 2018 at 9:47 AM Post #9 of 669
Is the entire IT01s shell metal, or just the nozzle? I know the shell looks like it’s polished metal, but it’s possible to coat plastic so it resembles polished metal.

Also, I wonder why ibasso didn’t name this IT02? Besides therenot being an IT02, it makes logical sense by being an evolution to the IT01. In addition, I can see there being confusion when referring to the normal IT01 as a plural or possessive. For example, when using these statements about the original IT01:

“I really like my IT01s”
or
“My IT01s mmcx jack is loose”

Can you tell which model I’m talking about in these statements (the IT01 or the IT01s)?

“Do you have the IT01s?”
or
“Do you have the IT01s?”

The possibility for confusion is compounded by the fact that the ‘s’ in ‘IT01s’ is not capitalized.

Oh well, just an observation.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2018 at 10:31 AM Post #12 of 669
So just the IT01 with a replaceable nozzle and a different finish?

Nov 27, 2018 at 3:12 PM Post #14 of 669
Whole different driver and cable
oh right I saw nano-tube and was familiar with the term because of the dunu falcon so I just skimmed over it

I must say this is a godawful naming scheme

Users who are viewing this thread

Back