IT01s IEM. A new view to your music.
Feb 15, 2019 at 9:38 AM Post #526 of 669
I have the it01 and are tempted to order the it01s as well, buyt before i do so I can someone answer the next question of the provided cable with the iTS01? Are the red and blue rings near the mmcx removable? and with them removed does the cable fit the etymotic ER3/ER4?
Etymotic uses a proprietary connection so the standard MMCX cable (from e.g. IT01S) will not work. My IT01S is on the way but from the photos I've seen, it seems like the rings are part of the cable.

Feb 15, 2019 at 9:46 AM Post #527 of 669
Etymotic uses a proprietary connection so the standard MMCX cable (from e.g. IT01S) will not work. My IT01S is on the way but from the photos I've seen, it seems like the rings are part of the cable.
I know that the ety's have proprietary connectors, have the ER3 but with a broken cable repaired 3.5mm Connector. The ety mmcx connectors are sunken only 1 to 2 mm into the earpiece , so I hope that removing the red/blue ring form the ibasso cable will protrude the mmcx connector to such an extend so they will fit the ety's. The over-ear memory hook on the ibasso cable is also something to take into account.

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2019 at 1:25 AM Post #536 of 669
I have been thinking about this it01s or the FH5 for hip hop and pop music powered off an iPhone playing tidal on the go.
Does anyone have any suggestions for that type of music?

Feb 18, 2019 at 9:48 PM Post #537 of 669
Why are these selling for $219 on Amazon when they are supposed to be $199? I'm going to contact the Amazon seller to see what their response is to the price discrepancy. I have no problem ordering directly from iBasso but Amazon is more convenient.

Feb 19, 2019 at 3:28 AM Post #538 of 669
Why are these selling for $219 on Amazon when they are supposed to be $199? I'm going to contact the Amazon seller to see what their response is to the price discrepancy. I have no problem ordering directly from iBasso but Amazon is more convenient.

In Europe the only "official" outlet that carries them is 210€, so I guess for once the price is similar to US. Unlike the "100 dollar" JDS Labs Atom which is 170€...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back