isuues with Alessandro!
Aug 16, 2009 at 1:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 53

captian73

Headphoneus Supremus
Has anyone else had problems or issues with Alessandro delivery? It's been nearly three weeks!

Aug 16, 2009 at 1:50 PM Post #2 of 53
You should contact Alessandro - or use your tracking number if you have one - the headphones might be stuck at customs, waiting for your pickup.

Aug 16, 2009 at 2:44 PM Post #5 of 53
As many of you may know I run fakeheadphones.com I bought the MS-1 headphones as a competition prize.

this is the latest email from the winner. actually lets start at the begging

Quote:

Subject: Your Music Series One Headphone order

Date: Thursday, 16 July, 2009, 1:30 AM

We are ready to process your order, but we need the 3-digit code on the back of the card. Also, you are requesting the headphones to be shipped to Israel?

Thank you

Obviously I thought the order had gone through, and so i wasn't looking for this email

Quote:

Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 6:41 AM
To: hounddogcorp
Subject: Re: Your Music Series One Headphone order

my three digit code is: XXX

Alessandro reply

Quote:

To: "matthew scarlett"
Date: Tuesday, 28 July, 2009, 1:41 PM

Are you requesting the headphones to be shipped to XXX?

my reply

Quote:

Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 10:15 AM
To: hounddogcorp

Yes, please ship them to XXX. I run fakeheadphones.com and the Alessandro MS-1's are a prize!

Alessandro reply

Quote:

Re: Your Music Series One Headphone order
Tuesday, 28 July, 2009 3:28 PM
"hounddogcorp"
View contact details
To:
"matthew scarlett"
will do

so today i get this

Quote:

Quote from: bluebaker on Today at 08:28:58 am

Dear Kind Matt,

Your heart was definitely in the right place when you gifted me with hope of receiving state of the art earphone in the guise of Allesandro.

But you know - they are operating on a different time scheme and each week they tell me it will be another week. And so it drags on. This is just to let you know of the situation at hand. It is disheartening to say the least - and you are not at fault - it was only goodness that motivated you in allowing me to win. But how can some companies operate in such a fashion is beyond me. They say that the end of THIS week - they will finally be prepared to *maybe* ship the earphone out to me.

OK - So I will develop patience. Among other things - it is a good trait, right?
I have forgiveness - so this too can be counted as being a virtue. OK - I will wait.
And wait.
Just so you know - what has been going on.
It's all part of the process.
Be well - stay cool - be strong.
Yours in justice,
Joy

My reply

Quote:

Quote from: Matt on Today at 08:35:38 am

I can't believe this. So they're emailing you are they?

Quote:

You have just been sent a personal message by bluebaker.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

After a month of not knowing what was going on - I intiiated email with them and just asked - when will they be shipped. And so it began. Every week - *next week* and then that week would come and nothing. So till this day. I've waited so far - and they responded - eventually after days - stringing me along - ok - it's HAND MADE, right? So, craftsmen have their oddities - I'm just breathing here.

That's it. Don't be mad. I think they're just really operating on a completely other time level. It's not us - it's them.

Joy

So I sent this email to them, don't expect to get a reply until tomorrow at the earliest

Quote:

Quote from: Matt on Today at 08:41:18 am

Dear hounddogcorp.

I'm still wondering why after 3 weeks my competition winner has not received your headphones. Needless to say you are damaging my reputation as well as your own. This is unacceptable!

Please update me on what's happening immediately!

A very unhappy

Matthew Scarlett

i got this reply from the winner

Quote:

You have just been sent a personal message by bluebaker.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

Matt dear,

Your rep is intact. How on earth would you - or anyone else - be able to foresee what is going on there? Impossible.
So another week we'll see.
I will definitely keep you informed of what is going on.

Cheers and here's to some better tidings,
Joy

Any more comments. is this the norm form Alessandro? When it comes to my hard earned money and my reputation i don't do patience. I'm fuming about this.

Aug 16, 2009 at 3:02 PM Post #6 of 53
I ordered a pair of the MS-1 on August 9th and they shipped out August 12th... so they definitely have some in stock this week!

Aug 16, 2009 at 3:03 PM Post #7 of 53
The only bit of that I experienced was needing the three digit security code, which seemed a bit daft, but other than that all was well. I even lost the "L" on the side, and they shipped me two spares when I told them.

Aug 16, 2009 at 3:16 PM Post #8 of 53
Hi Captain73, sorry to hear about your story. My experience with Alessandro delivery is quite different. It took 10 days for my ms-1i to ship and be delivered to me in the UK. I ordered mine back 22nd July but was expecting it to be closer to 4 to 6 weeks (at worst) but was delighted to get them so early.

It might be that since you are ordering (and paying for them) that it might be complicating the order having a different delivery recipient, but still constantly revising the expected delivery date is unacceptable. Hope it all works out well and that both you and Bluebaker have all issues resolved shortly.

Aug 16, 2009 at 6:59 PM Post #10 of 53
Been over 20 days since I ordered them and they haven't shipped yet. They said they hope to have them ready this week, but for some reason I doubt it will happen.

Aug 16, 2009 at 7:48 PM Post #12 of 53
It took me a month almost exactly from order date to receive them. Sometimes they run out of stock, and have to wait til' new ones are made to ship them out. I don't really see any problem in this. yes I was fairly angry on my big wait too, but I mean what can you really do? Just wait it out.

Aug 17, 2009 at 10:01 AM Post #14 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by LingLing1337 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've got to imagine that the problems in Grado and Alessandro are connected, this is too much to be coincidence.

Grado problems .. In what way?

Aug 17, 2009 at 11:25 AM Post #15 of 53
I got my MS1s from a retailer here in Oz in less than a working week. The Grado/ Alessandro web presence leaves a lot to be desired - I wont order anything via a site that looks like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back