isuues with Alessandro!
Aug 17, 2009 at 7:32 PM Post #31 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by wallace /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Don't forget it always pays to grovel a bit.Maybe not your strong point,but doesn't hurt to try. Must be that Grado owners are to up front,i bet Senn,customer service inquires are more laid back!!

I find that Grado owners are more in your face and aggressive, where as Sennheiser owners tend to be kind of lazy sounding, but still clear
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 8, 2009 at 6:06 PM Post #32 of 53
*******... i have ordered my MS-1i some days ago and Alessandro was very responsive about payment via PayPal and stuff, but when I told them I have paid, they didn't answer me anymore.. for 5 days. 2 days ago I asked them if my order was ready, still no answer.
I havent expected that
frown.gif

Sep 8, 2009 at 6:54 PM Post #33 of 53
It took me a month before I got mine. I ordered sometime in the beginning of August, and it arrived late August/early Sept.

They said it was out of stock, so I understand.
The wait isn't SO bad. They'll send it when they have them.

Sep 8, 2009 at 9:48 PM Post #34 of 53
Since taking delivery of my Ultrasones, I'm afraid the MS1s just sit on the couch, largely unloved. Much like my wife.

Sep 8, 2009 at 10:00 PM Post #35 of 53
Haha! Surprised that I have not commented in this thread before. Ordered my Alessandro MS-1i's on July 10th and still haven't received them. This is what they said. I'm patient, but it is clearly not acceptable to have to wait 2-3 months to get something that was recorded as successfully shipped out 2-3 days after payment.
frown.gif

"Your order shipped on 7/14 via USPS Airmail. Usually we say about 3 weeks for delivery. Occasionally it could take 6-8 weeks. You could check with your local customs as they sometimes get held up there. It should be returned to us, if it is undeliverable for some reason, but we get them back around the 12 week mark (customs is not quick with their returns). Sorry for the delay in response, we were closed for holiday for a few days."

How could they possibly be okay with and/or be sure of the "12 week" wait being standard practice before sending me another pair? Maybe I should just call my credit card company...

Sep 9, 2009 at 12:32 AM Post #38 of 53
I took me a month and a half to get my MS-1's.... but well worth the wait.

Sep 9, 2009 at 12:50 AM Post #39 of 53
just cheering... i have purchased a new dac/amp, some HD414 pads and the alessandro as a full gear... the dac is already in my city, the pads have been shipped, i would hate to have them ready for the ms1 and not having them
frown.gif

at least i have my pk1 and super.fi 5 EB..

Sep 9, 2009 at 9:45 AM Post #44 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by ABathingApe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I find that Grado owners are more in your face and aggressive, where as Sennheiser owners tend to be kind of lazy sounding, but still clear
smily_headphones1.gif

LOL!
beyersmile.png

Sep 9, 2009 at 10:07 AM Post #45 of 53
IIRC I got my MS1s in about two weeks from the time I sent out the order forum and the MO. Sad to hear that some people are having a bose triport of a time getting theirs though.
triportsad.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back