Israel Meet
Apr 19, 2014 at 4:58 PM Post #16 of 100

Totally forgot. Ibasso ships the dx90 on Friday so maybe it will arrive on time

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

?
lol, How can you forget something like that? XD

Of course I didn't forget that I ordered it, just forgot to mention it here as equipment I'd be able to bring with me :)

Apr 20, 2014 at 5:36 AM Post #17 of 100
I really want to come, though it depends on when the meeting will be, I will be getting the HD650 in 10 days and soon be ordering the crack BH/ Valhalla (haven't decided yet) currently all I can offer is my modest IEM gr07BE  .. 

Apr 20, 2014 at 6:19 AM Post #18 of 100
Ok listen people, I've talked to the audeze dealer, regarding the amount of people, for now it shouldn't be a problem for the extra few people, but just so you know it might feel crowded, as it is the first time we don't know exactly how it will go.

I've also told him about your equipment it would be pretty interesting.

Also, I might I have trouble bringing the voskhod tubes as it seems like one of them started to produce noise so I've switched it back to stock tubes for now, which works fine as well, and seems like a bit more neutral (of course, less warmth)

But there is a good chance we're doing it sooner than later, next Wednesday should be a good time for me.

Can anyone bring a camera and is any good with that said camera to take pics to post here? :)

Apr 20, 2014 at 7:12 AM Post #19 of 100

But there is a good chance we're doing it sooner than later, next Wednesday should be a good time for me.

Next Wednesday as in the 23rd? I'm only arriving back in Israel that evening, so I probably wouldn't be able to make it.

Apr 20, 2014 at 7:47 AM Post #20 of 100

Next Wednesday as in the 23rd? I'm only arriving back in Israel that evening, so I probably wouldn't be able to make it.

No, the 30th.

Apr 20, 2014 at 9:20 AM Post #22 of 100
  Oh man, I can do only Fridays :frowning2:

Well sorry mate, we can do a Friday only if most people agree with it, so far most people agree with Wednesday.
Also, I can't be on fridays, one because I'm from beer sheva and I don't have a car, the other is that I do work on fridays :wink:

Apr 20, 2014 at 1:30 PM Post #24 of 100
  When the meet will be? any details about time,date,place and more?

Place is in Givatayim, Golomb St 42
Date, some Wednesday, perhaps the 30th of this Month.
Time, Evening

Apr 20, 2014 at 2:39 PM Post #25 of 100
Well unfortunately the 30th is no good for me, I fly to Berlin on the 1st for the weekend will be buying the HD650 there so I won't really have something to contribute before that weekend.
If the hd650 is of any interest to anyone anyway ...

Apr 21, 2014 at 10:45 AM Post #26 of 100
Well unfortunately the 30th is no good for me, I fly to Berlin on the 1st for the weekend will be buying the HD650 there so I won't really have something to contribute before that weekend.
If the hd650 is of any interest to anyone anyway ...

I'd like to listen to the hd650, never heard it. Have a feeling I'll like it. Have the he400 with velour pads if of any interest

Apr 21, 2014 at 3:15 PM Post #27 of 100
Place is in Givatayim, [COLOR=222222]Golomb St 42[/COLOR]
Date, some Wednesday, perhaps the 30th of this Month.
Time, Evening

If you're talking as soon as this month, I could probably do any day outside Friday/Saturday. I'm on holiday til the 1st of Iyar.

Maybe the day before might suit more people instead?

Apr 22, 2014 at 5:57 PM Post #30 of 100
I'd like to listen to the hd650, never heard it. Have a feeling I'll like it. Have the he400 with velour pads if of any interest

The He400 was definitely a consideration for me as well but I didn't had a chance to listen to it, and I did listen to the HD650 and I was amazed so i decided to go for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back