Israel Meet
Apr 29, 2014 at 1:56 PM Post #46 of 100
I don't understand it who comes and who doesn't, we're not doing a meet with 2-3 people.

Apr 29, 2014 at 2:45 PM Post #49 of 100
i can come tomorrow  but 3 people is not a real meeting. and the only iems that i have right now is rock it sounds r-50 and a laptop as a source. beyerdynamic dt1350 and xioami pistons 2.0 stuck in the post lol..

Apr 29, 2014 at 2:49 PM Post #50 of 100
  Since only 2 people confirmed they were coming I suggest we reschedule and set a final date at least a week in advance.

I've counted so far 7 people including Ofer himself, which is still a good amount of people, so far from my short list in Notepad, the people I've confirmed are coming (via the thread, if there are no changes):

Myself
Chikolad
Batou069
Darkbeat
listen4joy
Romanx74
Ofer

If anyone else wants to come, you're welcome.

If there are changes and most want to reschedule then just say so. In any way, I'm hoping it won't be the last meet up since our wallets hate us anyway and we like upgrading our gear :wink: (My auralic vega stays, and I'll be upgrading the Lyr to the Taurus)

Apr 29, 2014 at 2:54 PM Post #51 of 100
I meant the number of people who confirmed after you set the final date in this post: http://www.head-fi.org/t/712931/israel-meet/30#post_10499487
I don't count the people who said that theoretically the 30 should be good for them, before you said the final word. You know how it's like...

Apr 29, 2014 at 4:05 PM Post #52 of 100
I reconfirm that I'm coming. Have a parking close to your store?
I would bring my laptop, iBasso DX90, Aune T1 with stock tube, FiiO E18, Alessandro MS1, NAD Viso HP50 and HifiMan HE-400..no fancy cables, just some nice sounding mid-fi gear :)
Do you supply some kind of table to put the stuff on it? And whats with power strips/splitter for the gear or should I bring one on my own?

Apr 29, 2014 at 4:29 PM Post #53 of 100
  I reconfirm that I'm coming. Have a parking close to your store?
I would bring my laptop, iBasso DX90, Aune T1 with stock tube, FiiO E18, Alessandro MS1, NAD Viso HP50 and HifiMan HE-400..no fancy cables, just some nice sounding mid-fi gear :)
Do you supply some kind of table to put the stuff on it? And whats with power strips/splitter for the gear or should I bring one on my own?

It's not my store XD
There should be parking... but not specific park lot.

Yeah, arranging this thing is not going to be easy, but you know what I think, hold a mini meet now then see how it goes and know what we need for next time :wink:

Regarding the power strip, I don't know, but I know that Ofer should have some even high end ones that he uses, shouldn't be a problem, regarding tables, well... Look I'm new at this meeting thing myself, Israel is problematic in this case, we don't have much experience with these stuff.

I've got something cooking, for now it's secret, but I'll tell you later :wink:

Apr 29, 2014 at 4:38 PM Post #54 of 100

It's not my store XD
There should be parking... but not specific park lot.

Yeah, arranging this thing is not going to be easy, but you know what I think, hold a mini meet now then see how it goes and know what we need for next time :wink:

Regarding the power strip, I don't know, but I know that Ofer should have some even high end ones that he uses, shouldn't be a problem, regarding tables, well... Look I'm new at this meeting thing myself, Israel is problematic in this case, we don't have much experience with these stuff.

I've got something cooking, for now it's secret, but I'll tell you later :wink:

Ok, So I will keep the stuff in the car first and then we will see how we advance from there :) Worst case szenario the DX90 will have to hold up :D

Apr 30, 2014 at 8:52 AM Post #57 of 100
Hi, if anyone needs me to know how to get there, I'll be available at the number I've messaged everyone on my list of people who are supposed to come.
For some reason I've got a feeling that the main event for me won't happen, Darkbeat is not answering :frowning2:

May 1, 2014 at 1:08 AM Post #58 of 100
Ah, I just found out about this now. I wouldn't be able to come. Would have loved to hear all the gear (even though it would probably be bad for this hobby lol).
I have an Ibasso DX90 on the way and I got ATHM50's and Ultrasone Pro 900's. Perhaps next time.

May 1, 2014 at 4:20 AM Post #59 of 100
Here some pictures, I want to thank everybody for participating and the very friendly store owner for giving us the space and time.

A lot of gear you see in the pictures is acutally from the store, So I will only relate to gear people brought. Feel free to add the Nicknames and stuff I forgot:

HD700 and LCD2, Panam and Ifi idac

Aune T1, Shure SE846, DX90

Alessandro MS1, NAD Viso HP50, Hifiman He400

Listening to LCD3 trough Auralic Vega DAC, Burson Audio Solist

The store owner, Israels only Audeze distributer, and other high end brands I'm not familiar with :)

Romanx74 checking out the Audeze

After some hours, the store owner let us also listen trough a speaker setup and explained to us about different speakers, the setup, and the disc.
If someone remembers the names of the soundchain I'd be glad if you can add this. All I remember was that the Speaker company was danish, the drivers made of graphite diamonds (or something like this). 

Too bad these still nice looking speakers hide the speakers we were listening from.

The store owner showing and explaining different speakers with brochures

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back