Isolating head/earphones? (~$50)
Jan 25, 2008 at 9:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Nilosaur

New Head-Fier
Heyy, everyone. I'm looking for a set of isolating headphones or earphones around $50 for when I'm studying/working out. It doesn't really matter which type, just as long as they sound better than iBuds/Zune Buds and are comfortable. I mostly listen to Alternative/Punk Rock and R&B/Hip-Hop.

Jan 25, 2008 at 10:47 AM Post #4 of 6
Ultimate Ears Super Fi 3 imho
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 25, 2008 at 11:00 AM Post #5 of 6
Thanks for the responses! Some of these are a little over my budget.. or maybe I'm not looking in the right places. Also, the most important thing for me is isolation; my dorm can be crazy loud sometimes..

I know this is being real cheap, but I'm looking into the JVC FX33 and Creative EP-630s. What do you guys think about them?

Jan 25, 2008 at 7:57 PM Post #6 of 6
Alrighht, I decided to go for the Marshmallows + Kramer's Mod + Shure E2C yellow/orange foams. I have a question about the foams, though: I see on Amazon they come in different sizes (Small, Medium, Large). Which one should I get? I'm thinking the medium ones..? Amazon.com: Shure EA210M Replacement Foams (Orange) for Shure E2c, E2g, E2c-n, I2c and QuietSpot Headsets - Medium: Electronics I don't have any extra foam laying around, so will I be able to use the extra foams from these to do the Kramer's mod?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back