ISO Mini-Stereo Cable
Jul 26, 2005 at 12:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

jeffreybowman2k

100+ Head-Fier
Any suggestions on where to find a high quality mini stereo (1/8" to 1/8") patch cord to connect ipod/external amp? Looking for very short (<5") length. Apologies in advance if this has been asked/answered elsewhere; i searched but couldn't find.

Thanks.

Jul 26, 2005 at 12:19 AM Post #2 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffreybowman2k
Any suggestions on where to find a high quality mini stereo (1/8" to 1/8") patch cord to connect ipod/external amp? Looking for very short (<5") length. Apologies in advance if this has been asked/answered elsewhere; i searched but couldn't find.

Thanks.

http://www.toddthevinyljunkie.com/

I saw they have the cardas mini -to mini

Jul 26, 2005 at 12:21 AM Post #3 of 4
Depends on how high end oyu want
smily_headphones1.gif

You could get RnB180's sky blue mini, or you could convince him to make you a gold reference cable, or you could go for the cardas mini, etc.

Jul 26, 2005 at 12:44 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by grawk
Depends on how high end oyu want
smily_headphones1.gif

You could get RnB180's sky blue mini, or you could convince him to make you a gold reference cable, or you could go for the cardas mini, etc.

Rn180 hands down. I've been demo'ing a set of custom RCA cables he made for me, and I must say...these are spectacular. Not only is the sound great though...aestetics and build quality are on par (if not above) some big name cable manufacturers. He puts a good deal of work into creating the "entire package", and for what he charges...well, the decision is easy
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back