ISINE LX
Jan 8, 2018 at 11:37 PM Post #8 of 153
Says same technology as 10s and 20s. Any reason to think they are better? I hate the look.
Not better no. They are most likely going after the "budget" market. A lot of people buying the Monoprice m300 Planars for $150 we're going to Audeze website buying ear clips. Audeze ended up changing the price. Point is they took notice, so this is their way of getting their product back, I believe

Jan 9, 2018 at 1:07 AM Post #10 of 153
Idk, I have auditioned the iSine 20 a few months ago and the lack of bass really bothered me.
Would these have more bass?
Also, when are they going to be released north of the border?

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2018 at 1:14 AM Post #13 of 153
What's going on around here? How are these not garnishing more attention and discussion? Considering their price and the M300's seemingly so-so performance I'd expect more people to be interested.
The LX are ugly, with that white standing out WAY too much. Also, the M300 perform admirably. Compared them to 10&20. No they weren't better than the 20, but they definitely competed with the 10 IMO. Didn't notice a large difference. Honestly the largest difference came from the tips included. M300 includes a pair of thin memory foam along with basic silicone tips that give it a much warmer/musical presentation than typical silicone. Silicone made them too bright. With foam they are fantastic. Anyway, enough about m300. Curious to see what the LX brings to the table, how they compare/differ from the 10. At $199, they are a much more accessible earphone for the masses/burgeoning Audiophile. Knowing Audeze typical prices, I'm wondering how much they cut back on these to release them at this price point, or did the m300 have enough influence for them to bring big game to the kiddie pool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back