iSecureFit Earphones are Fantastic
Dec 23, 2007 at 1:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

valveman

100+ Head-Fier
I own several earphones: Shure 110E, Sennheiser CX300, various Koss, Sony and Phillips earphones. Ranging in price from $20-$120.

I just bought a pair of earphones called the iSecureFit Metallic Earphone Model MK-650-B and I have to say these sound better than any of the earphones I own. The price was only $20. I couldn't believe it! These are very well balanced. Highs, mids and bass are all there.

Seriously buy a pair and discover what I have. For the money, you will be pleasantly surprised also :O)

Dec 23, 2007 at 1:35 AM Post #2 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by valveman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I own several earphones: Shure 110E, Sennheiser CX300, various Koss, Sony and Phillips earphones. Ranging in price from $20-$120.

I just bought a pair of earphones called the iSecureFit Metallic Earphone Model MK-650-B and I have to say these sound better than any of the earphones I own. The price was only $20. I couldn't believe it! These are very well balanced. Highs, mids and bass are all there.

Seriously buy a pair and discover what I have. For the money, you will be pleasantly surprised also :O)

Any links?

Jan 26, 2008 at 12:57 AM Post #7 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by valveman /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got a pair today. Out of the box impression very positive considering they were $13. These things certainly have bass with the right seal, I hope to review these when I give them time to burn in. The build quality is quite impressive to be honest, full metal

Jan 26, 2008 at 1:28 AM Post #8 of 11
Ah A4tech. They're a pretty cool company. They make really good mice and ones with this cool feature where its wireless with no batteries and gets power from the mousepad somehow...

Never tried their headphones though. Aren't those headphones the one's that were FOTM a while back under a differen't brand name?

Jan 26, 2008 at 2:39 AM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by AudioNoob /img/forum/go_quote.gif
tried them ken?

No, he just posts that in every thread.

Jan 26, 2008 at 4:43 AM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ah A4tech. They're a pretty cool company. They make really good mice and ones with this cool feature where its wireless with no batteries and gets power from the mousepad somehow...

Never tried their headphones though. Aren't those headphones the one's that were FOTM a while back under a differen't brand name?

I believe it uses electromagnetic induction to get it's power (the mouse that is), and the earbuds look like the Maximo buds.

Jan 26, 2008 at 5:21 AM Post #11 of 11
Now that you mention it, these do look exactly like the Maximo iM-490 buds...

Should I assume they both should sound exactly alike? Mine has A4tech branding on the body

Users who are viewing this thread

Back