Isabellina HPA - Owner's Thread and Impressions
Apr 22, 2010 at 12:49 AM Post #241 of 532
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ridleyguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes.

Yes, you need to contact Vinnie. BTW, ordered a replacement Isabellina HPA w/ variable output to replace the one I sold. This will have to hold me over till I can get an Isabella w/ Isabellina DAC and w/ HPA.
smile.gif

Apr 24, 2010 at 8:38 PM Post #243 of 532
Nice setup. I thought you managed to get a isabella already?

Apr 25, 2010 at 6:33 PM Post #244 of 532
KingStyles, I have been in conversations w/ Vinnie and I am waiting an specific upgrade of the battery system that he is working on. If everything works out OK it should may be done as soon as mid July. A lot depends on other vendors.

Apr 26, 2010 at 4:24 PM Post #245 of 532
nice rig Miguel!! i've always had a soft spot for the sig 30.2->K1000 combo

May 11, 2010 at 12:41 AM Post #247 of 532
Haven't been on the thread in a while just wanted to post that the iPad USB output directly to the Isabella is really fantastic and has got me listening to my headphones every night bedside. I'll compare to my macbook pro with amarra this weekend as a reference point. Love the iPad interface and simplicity though. (using wav files). Gear is Isabella (w pinched waist 3922's) to hd800 with ALO recable.

May 11, 2010 at 7:04 PM Post #248 of 532
The iPad doesn't have a USB port.  It has a headphone jack and Line out connector to USB for charging.  I assume you have some docking device that accepts USB between the iPad Line out and your Isabella.

Take a look at the thread on the iPad camera connection which will have USB music support.  That looks like the connection to get.

May 14, 2010 at 7:32 PM Post #249 of 532
yes, should have mentioned, have been using the little usb adapter that comes in the camera connection kit.  I hear it may be backwards compatible with the ipod touch as well once they all move to OS 4.0.  Would be even more portable with the iTouch!

May 15, 2010 at 11:17 AM Post #252 of 532

Quote:
Any other Isabellina HPA or other RWA product owners planning on attending CanJam? 

I own the HPA and the Isabella with headphone amp and will be there :wink:

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back