Isabellina HPA - Owner's Thread and Impressions

First

Back
26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
  1. Bostonears

I have to laugh at a manufacturer actually telling the customer to hit the product with a hammer. But hey, Vinnie knows what he's talking about.

2. quantx
    Quote:
    You're in for a surprise : an old friend of my father's has been an Airbus pilot with Air France for 30 years (he's been captain on various aircrafts, from B767 to A320). Some days, the whole system was playing funny : when taxiing on a B767, he actually had several times an alarm signaling the nose wheel was turning left each time a passenger opened a toilet door[​IMG] Of course, it was a bug, the wheel stayed straight, and the toilet door had no power to make it turn left. But the wiring got mad and the alarms went off.
    The only way to reboot onboard computer systems was sometimes to hard switch the whole gizmo off, wait a dozen minutes
    and fire it up again. No soft reset would do. 
    [​IMG]

3. leesure
    Sitting here for the last hour listening to my Balanced Isabellina HPA (Audeze Edition) with the new LCD-X's. 

Thoroughly enjoyable and sonically satisfying.

That is all.

4. GeorgeVes
    Got a question about the Isabellina. Had a hard time time locating the answer, so I shall ask anyways:

Does it have software drivers to go with it, or does it work straight out of the box, hooked up to the PC? Also, does it support ASIO/WASAPI?

5. kenman345
    Anyone have a unit laying around that they want to get rid of? I would love to get a hold of a unit in good working order, balanced preferred.

6. All Day Breakfast
    I have one upgraded to the LFP-V edition last year, balanced and in virtually new condition. I'm in the UK so any offer you make would have to include you paying the shipping & insurance to the states. 

7. starfirepro
    Got a question in regards to the lovely Isabellina.

I tried locating the answer in the previous pages to no avail, so I shall ask anyways:  

Does it have software drivers to go with it, or does it work straight out of the box, hooked up to the PC? This might have been mentioned and I could have missed it, in which case I apologize if that's already been answered.

First

Back
26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35