Isabellina dac / headphone amp
Jun 21, 2009 at 2:44 PM Post #106 of 149
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Great! all questions answered and then some. BTW, have the minimum number of ten units for the initial batch been reached?

Yes!
wink.gif

This is how I was able get the price per unit down to $2100.

Until we reach production, I am still willing to accept more on the pre-order list...

Best regards,

Vinnie

Jun 22, 2009 at 2:15 AM Post #107 of 149
It sounds like its going to be done about the time of my vacation. Ill have something to look forward to coming back too.

Jun 24, 2009 at 9:05 AM Post #108 of 149
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinnie R. /img/forum/go_quote.gif

10. Same black casing as Isabellina ? Yes, but with volume control in the center, and 1/4" headphone output jack on right side (pictures will be posted in a few weeks)

Vinnie

Hi Vinnie,

Will there be a 1/8" headphone output jack as well?

Jun 25, 2009 at 2:18 PM Post #109 of 149
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenLeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Vinnie,

Will there be a 1/8" headphone output jack as well?

Hi GreenLeo,

No - there will only be one 1/4" headphone output jack (on the front panel).

Best regards,

Vinnie

Jul 3, 2009 at 11:52 PM Post #110 of 149
All,

UPDATE:

We're just waiting on the front panels (should have them later next week), and then we'll be ready to begin production of the Isabellina HPA!

Once production begins, we will no longer be accepting pre-orders at the $2100 discounted price point. So please email me if you would like to be added to the pre-order list.

And once we begin production, I'll contact everyone on the pre-order list regarding payment. I will be building and shipping units in the order that payment is received.

We're also working on the Isabellina HPA webpage, which should be ready in 1 to 2 weeks...

Thanks again!

Vinnie

Jul 4, 2009 at 2:25 PM Post #111 of 149
What a good news!

Jul 7, 2009 at 10:58 PM Post #113 of 149
I just got on the Isabellina HPA pre-order list. I've been looking for the best solution to make my MacMini sing and I think this is it!

Jul 10, 2009 at 2:28 PM Post #114 of 149
UPDATE:

We now have all the parts in stock to begin production of the Isabellina HPA units (starting next week)!
beerchug.gif

Today I will email everyone on the pre-order list regarding placing your orders. These will be shipping in the order in which payment is received, and I estimate that we will begin shipping on the last week of this month.

NOTE: The pre-order period will be officially over on Monday.

The Isabellina HPA webpage should be up sometime next week (along with updates throughout the RWA website!). 8)

Here is a pic of the front panel:

Isabellina_HPA.jpg

Thanks again for all your interest and support!

Vinnie

PS: ALO Audio will be carrying the Isabellina HPA soon!

Jul 10, 2009 at 7:35 PM Post #115 of 149
Thanks for the update Vinnie. It looks from the picture the 1/4" headphone jack is recessed, are all like that or will some be sticking out? For those interested I believe the HPA gain is 6 dB.

BTW, I know it takes time to build and test the units. But is part of the three week period used for burning in the units? Thanks.

Jul 10, 2009 at 8:39 PM Post #116 of 149
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for the update Vinnie. It looks from the picture the 1/4" headphone jack is recessed, are all like that or will some be sticking out? For those interested I believe the HPA gain is 6 dB.

BTW, I know it takes time to build and test the units. But is part of the three week period used for burning in the units? Thanks.

Hi Miguel,

It is hard to see in the picture, but the 1/4" jack is actually pretty close to being flush with the front panel. Yes, the metal is recessed a little, but the nut and spacer behind the nut both have some thickness - so it evens out.

All units will be carefully tested, but not burned-in.

Have a good weekend,

Vinnie

Jul 14, 2009 at 6:35 AM Post #118 of 149
I sent my isabellina in to upgrade to the hpa. I miss it already. Its going to be a long couple of weeks. The music is so flat and lifeless. I guess Ill just be catching up on my sleep since that is what my current config seems to help me do. Oh well, Ill just appreciate it that much more when I get it.

Jul 14, 2009 at 6:23 PM Post #119 of 149
late to the party, but i ordered one just before the deadline. i am going for a volume controlled output, keeping in line with Vinnies design philosophy of short signal paths when i add it to a power amplifier. I think the Isabellina HPA will be a milestone and the start of a really good setup for me. i am really excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back