Is ultrasound pro900 considered a good headphone?
Jul 27, 2010 at 8:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

hentai

1000+ Head-Fier
By chance I managed to give it a listen and felt that its very bright and unrefined sounding. May I know what is reputation of this headphone in head fi?

Jul 27, 2010 at 10:01 AM Post #3 of 7
I own a 750, I don't find it bright (maybe it's the overwhelming bass?) A lot of people here either hate Ultrasones or love them, I can't say yet because mine aren't fully broken in, but they're sounding better.

Jul 27, 2010 at 10:20 AM Post #4 of 7
I never owned such model, but you can make a search on the forum and see what people think...
smile_phones.gif

Jul 28, 2010 at 2:28 AM Post #6 of 7
I absolutely love mine. Wonderful bass, detailed and energetic and terrific soundstage presentation (if the S-Logic work for you). Right now, I would not dream of modding it as I found the sound close to perfect for the music I listen (but yeah! you have to enjoy bass). If you can get a pair for a good price (paid £350 for mine) I believe they are hard to beat value/SQ wise.

Jul 28, 2010 at 5:32 AM Post #7 of 7

Quote:
I absolutely love mine. Wonderful bass, detailed and energetic and terrific soundstage presentation (if the S-Logic work for you). Right now, I would not dream of modding it as I found the sound close to perfect for the music I listen (but yeah! you have to enjoy bass). If you can get a pair for a good price (paid £350 for mine) I believe they are hard to beat value/SQ wise.

Nothing to be afraid of. The mod is practically  free and is 100 % reversible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back