is this real? are these akg k 702's?
Jan 1, 2010 at 7:46 AM Post #76 of 198
I had no problem ordering them (Amazon.com one-click). But I did check again later and it was sold out.

Time will tell (waiting is always the hardest part)...

Jan 1, 2010 at 7:50 AM Post #77 of 198
Quote:

Originally Posted by squid+ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wonder how many orders were actually placed at this price.

i would guess mostly just head-fiers got in on this because of this thread. so, how many people are browsing head-fi at new year's? it can't be too many.

Jan 1, 2010 at 7:51 AM Post #78 of 198
if these actually ship, I'll trade a new, unopened triple.fi 10 for one.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 1, 2010 at 8:03 AM Post #80 of 198
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redcarmoose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sore losers are just losers

As an Amazon.com user for 9+ years, I am fairly sure I WILL get my money back if this is bogus. They are the best online company I deal with (IMHO), and their customer support is tops in my book. So I am losing no sleep over my order (well, maybe a little on the chance this a rare steal)
beyersmile.png

Jan 1, 2010 at 8:09 AM Post #81 of 198
they probably wont even charge anybody until it's shipped. we probably won't even have to make a phone call about it if it doesn't go through. there were probably only 15-20 to sell, they might go through, might not. :/

Jan 1, 2010 at 8:11 AM Post #82 of 198
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chone /img/forum/go_quote.gif
they probably wont even charge anybody until it's shipped so at worse we probably won't even have to make a phone call about it.

Well I had enought in my paypal account to pay for these, and I can say that the charge has definitely gone through.

Jan 1, 2010 at 8:11 AM Post #83 of 198
Quote:

they probably wont even charge anybody until it's shipped so at worse we probably won't even have to make a phone call about it.

That's pretty much the story, at worst, you'd get an email saying the order won't ship or has been cacelled. I highly doubt that you'll need to do anything (except enjoy the cans if they do ship)

Jan 1, 2010 at 8:16 AM Post #84 of 198
The point of life sometimes is to take risks. If no one took wild chances in life, where would the human race be? Who cares if it was a mistake! Just the chance that maybe it is real is a small possibility. Those possibilities are what life is for.

Jan 1, 2010 at 8:18 AM Post #86 of 198
Quote:

they probably wont even charge anybody until it's shipped. we probably won't even have to make a phone call about it if it doesn't go through. there were probably only 15-20 to sell, they might go through, might not. :/

I was already charged for it. *crossed fingers*

Jan 1, 2010 at 8:18 AM Post #87 of 198
I've also been charged already.

Redcarmoose makes a good point on taking risks sometimes. And in this case, it really can't turn out much bad. Either you receive them at a great price or you get your money back.

Jan 1, 2010 at 8:33 AM Post #88 of 198
Deals Happen

Jan 1, 2010 at 8:34 AM Post #89 of 198
*sighs* people are so cynical. I wish I would have known.

My dad won 5,000 bucks from the lotto once, by playing my sisters birthday numbers right after she was born.

Stuff happens.

Even more unbelieveable:
You know all those ads saying "FREE IPOD ZOMG!1!one!!!!!"?

My friend actually got a free iPod from one of those, no hoax, no catch.

Yea.

Jan 1, 2010 at 8:34 AM Post #90 of 198
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redcarmoose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Deals Happen

x2

So true. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back