is this real? are these akg k 702's?
Jan 1, 2010 at 6:50 AM Post #31 of 198
Talked to my friend about this, and what he suggested does make sense: whoever was in charge of the pricing forgot to put a "2" in front.
tongue.gif

Jan 1, 2010 at 6:52 AM Post #32 of 198
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Talked to my friend about this, and what he suggested does make sense: whoever was in charge of the pricing forgot to put a "2" in front.
tongue.gif

Definitely. Somebody's going to get fired tomorrow.
biggrin.gif

Jan 1, 2010 at 6:53 AM Post #33 of 198
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
tongue.gif

lololol

And I just did a quick google search of the company, they look legit.

About Us | Spectrum Audio

Jan 1, 2010 at 6:56 AM Post #34 of 198
Buying these now. If this is legit, this is one of the best deals I have ever seen. Probably a typo or something.

Worse case, I am out $70 with a pair of crappy cans (I've blown money on much worse purchases).

Jan 1, 2010 at 7:01 AM Post #38 of 198
Quote:

Originally Posted by ksu06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The odd things is I can't find the K702 through there website ...

They're there (not listed as K702 for some reason) for $269. I feel kinda sorry for Spectrum now...this could end up being a helluva costly mistake. Didn't keep me from pulling the trigger, though.
k701smile.gif

Jan 1, 2010 at 7:03 AM Post #40 of 198
Ugh, these deals are killing me. I've gone ahead and ordered one, though I should save my money for other things.
Even though I don't think I'll like these, I can't resist and I suppose the only way to know for sure is to listen to it myself. If I sell them again, I at least won't be taking any loss hm?

The place is located in my state, actually. I got charged tax.
frown.gif

Jan 1, 2010 at 7:04 AM Post #42 of 198
Quote:

Originally Posted by aristos_achaion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They're there (not listed as K702 for some reason) for $269. I feel kinda sorry for Spectrum now...this could end up being a helluva costly mistake. Didn't keep me from pulling the trigger, though.
k701smile.gif

They're prob just gonna pull a dell and cancel the orders ... the more I research, the more it seems like a legit price mistake ... hopefully they don't have dell's BS buyer's agreement allowing them to cancel orders at their discretion!

Jan 1, 2010 at 7:04 AM Post #43 of 198
Quote:

Originally Posted by volntitan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How good are these cans? Can the be used with ipod?

1.) Polarizing in opinion.

2.) Yes, but it'll sound extremely thin and lifeless. I learned that from a 5GB iPod Video a few years back w/ the K701.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back